my crazy life

Photo

Posted by crazycatlover , in about other stuff 30 April 2014 · 186 views

what does it even mean to be a woman or a man? It's not just the way your body looks . I have boobs and lady parts and I dpn't have any desire to change that.I can't exactly put my finger on why I think I'm genderqueer. all my life it's been at the center of my identity that I'm a girl and suddenly I'm questioning that. I know that I have both feminine an...

Photo

gayness

Posted by crazycatlover , in about other stuff 28 April 2014 · 152 views

It's always been there always been inside of me. even when I was in denial. whatever I call myself-gay , bi,or queer doesn't really matter-though I wish I could stick to one label for once.....I've had crushes on boys. my feelings for women often seem a lot stronger-my two greatest loves have been a girl I fell for in eighth grade and my T..... mand was t...

Photo

to all the parents here

Posted by crazycatlover , in about other stuff 11 April 2014 · 168 views

I decided to make a guide on how to raise a teenager/child based on what I wish my parents did
when your child is a teenager ,pretend you don't know that they masturbate
Don't treat crying and screaming like "bad" behavior -sometimes we need to let it out but do teach them that if they want something from you they should ask calmly
with cursing don't tell...

Photo

to my aunt

Posted by crazycatlover , in about other stuff 28 March 2014 · 128 views

I might send this to her depending on whether it sounds nasty or not if I make up my mind that this is how I feel.
When I came out to you a new world opened up
we started talking
that was almost a year ago now
we had our good times and our bad times
I looked up to you ,felt close to you
you told me I could curse to you
I don't think you ever understood wh...

Photo

prom

Posted by crazycatlover , in about other stuff 14 March 2014 · 214 views

it's now offical -I'm going to prom -I bought a ticket. I no longer give a shit that none of my "friends" care about me or that I can't get a girlfriend.I am going to find a beutiful prom dress and go and telll myself I'm more awesome then any of them.It's my senior year and I hope maybe I'll actually be able to have some fun.off topic-wow it's definetly...

Photo

what I would want in a wife

Posted by crazycatlover , in about other stuff 17 February 2014 · 139 views

nebulas's blog talking about her wife inspired me to think about what I would need from my own.for the purpose of this I am asuming she is a woman but I think it might still be possible that I could marry a man. I don't know. I am only 18 and have a good 5-10 years before I'll be anywhere near ready to get married.but I think it will help me when I'm dati...

Photo

on love (or in my case lack there of)...

Posted by crazycatlover , in Uncategorized, about other stuff 14 February 2014 · 137 views

thought love would be a good blog topic for valentines day...the combination of my aspergers and the fact that I was abused my cousin who i did love though not in a romantic way has pretty much kept me from dating like a normal teenager...or at all really. I did kiss a boy once...in third grade...another guy was sort of my boyfriend for a while ,I conside...

Photo

my crazy family

Posted by crazycatlover , in about other stuff 10 February 2014 · 207 views

I understand that some people have worse families then mine and maybe I don't really have the right to complain about mine,but I'm going to complain about mine anyway.I still live with my parents until I go off to college next fall.my mom is a nice person sometimes but has her problems ,like being very chatty and not always understanding my problems.neith...

Photo

Finally some good news!

Posted by crazycatlover , in about other stuff 03 February 2014 · 179 views

I found out today that I got a pretty nice merit scholarship for the college I'm going to! despite everything I've still managed to keep my grades up.I just need to graduate now....I'm excited to live away from my parents but kind of nervous at the same time.The nervousness does include being paranoid about being raped or sexually assualted in some way in...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24 252627282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.