Intrepid She

Photo

Day 246 and 247:

Posted by intrepidshe , 16 August 2014 · 64 views

Aug. 14-15, 2014 Intrepid Age = 174-175 Days

I definitely do not feel intrepid tonight. I failed to get my supplies for the self-catheterization this week. It was hard to find a place to get them. The prescription was dropped off on Tuesday. AF went way out of her way to help me with that because my schedule made it very difficult for me to accomplish. T...

Photo

Day 243: Lived to Tell

Posted by intrepidshe , 11 August 2014 · 33 views

I don't have the wear withal to write. I got through the appt today and was able to catheter myself.

More later when I have some reserves.

Photo

Day 217: Migraine

Posted by intrepidshe , 16 July 2014 · 77 views

July 15, 2014 Intrepid Age = 145 Days

I had a migraine last night and still have it now. No posting from last night. Hopefully this headache will be gone tonight.

Photo

Day 212: Working Very Late

Posted by intrepidshe , 10 July 2014 · 34 views

July 10, 2014 Intrepid Age = 140 Days

I am working extra late tonight and won't be able to post. I hope everyone is doing well!

Photo

Day 204: Horrifying Splinter

Posted by intrepidshe , 03 July 2014 · 70 views

July 2, 2014 Intrepid Age = 132 Days:

I worked until 9:30 pm last night. Afterward I sat with AF and worked out an intensely painful set of memories. I think I might have cried for 2 hours. I can't believe that's even possible.

I don't have time to write it out. But it related to clothing shopping with my step father and everyrhing he did to me. I am le...

Photo

Day 199: Missed Posting

Posted by intrepidshe , 28 June 2014 · 58 views

June 27, 2014 Intrepid Age = 127 Days:

Please forgive me for not letting you know I wasn't going to post. I had an unexpectedly intense reaction to a deep memory. I ended up sleeping on AF's couch.

I will need to write about it this evening.

I apologize for causing worry. I know I haven't been in a good place in recent days. This memory was working it...

Photo

Day 193: Tears with PF

Posted by intrepidshe , 22 June 2014 · 135 views

June 21, 2014 Intrepid Age = 121 Days:

PF and I went out for coffee and had a long talk. I brought her up to date on my healing process and recent goings on. We talked about my intense need for affection and she said the same kinds of things AF says to me. Of course I feel starved, I have been starved.

After we were home and I was ready for bed I work...

Photo

Day 188: Triggered

Posted by intrepidshe , 16 June 2014 · 63 views

June 16, 2014 Intrepid Age = 117 Days:

I am having a very hard night. Not sure what will come of it. I feel completely triggered and want to do just about anything to shut myself off. I can't believe I am still going around in the world like I am a regular person.

My sleep scrip is out. My sister is drinking after being on the wagon for 2 years. She bou...

Photo

Day 185: No Posting - it is AF's B Day

Posted by intrepidshe , 13 June 2014 · 67 views

June 13, 2014 Intrepid Age = 114 Days:

No posting tonight. Celebrating AF's b-day.

About Intrepid She

This is a moderated PUBLIC blog. This blog is a therapeutic tool I am using to help me get over my fear of doctors, which is made difficult by a history of abuse by them, to learn to grieve, and ultimately to integrate my dis-integrated heart.

View postings specific to health care.

View postings specific to touch.

View postings specific to crying.

The content of this blog is not appropriate for children or for anyone who might be triggered by reading about sexual abuse.

To the many others walking your own version of this path, I wish you well on your journey. -Intrepid

More Healing:

- Framed and Unashamed

- Yarnfoolishness' Journal

- Susanna's Blog

- What's Inside my Head?

- Healing Resources

Search My Blog

August 2014

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.