Sport4956's Blog

Photo

A little part of a story I'm writing

Posted by Sport4956 , 27 January 2014 · 101 views

This is a story I'm writing about a girl who has a past with secrets she would die to keep anyone from knowing.This a little something I do to distract myself. You don't have to read it or anything. I just wanted to post it. The story is called Deathly Consequence.

Everyone has a past and something their afraid of. It's just sometimes that people's past...

Photo

New Year

Posted by Sport4956 , 31 December 2013 · 101 views

It' a new year in a couple of hours and I'm excited but kind of nervous at the same time. I mean I want the new year to come but I'm kind of scared a little bit at the same time. I know at the new year is wonderful time and all but I'm just a little bit scared for it to come. On another note, I know this new year is going to be different. I know it will...

Photo

Chirstmas

Posted by Sport4956 , 24 December 2013 · 116 views

I know for some of you that this holiday isn't all that special. I'm sorry you feel that way and I'm sorry why you feel this way. From my exprience this holiday has always been wonderful time of year for me. Ever since I was little, I have created memories and had many laughs. I don't know, I have always felt Chirstmas was a magical time of...

Photo

Moving Forward

Posted by Sport4956 , 24 December 2013 · 90 views

It has been a long time since the last attack happened but it has taken me a long time to start healing. For the last couple of months I have been seeing thepist which has helped. She has helped me start to feel human again. I have been more happy then I have been in the past five years. It's been a struggle so far but I will make it to the end.

Photo

Hey

Posted by Sport4956 , 23 December 2013 · 117 views

I'm new here but I thought I might post a blog just to see what it is. So a little about myself. I'm a teen girl and I live in the states. I'm currently in school for the year. I love reading, going to the beach, and sometimes biking or hiking. About the future, I'm not really sure what I do yet but I do have dreams to maybe someday to visit Ala...

August 2015

S M T W T F S
2 345678

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    New Year
    JRAE - Jan 01 2014 11:55 PM
  • Photo
    Hey
    Sport4956 - Dec 23 2013 11:31 AM
  • Photo
    Hey
    anelisa - Dec 23 2013 11:16 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.