vakry's Blog

Photo

Not going to cry

Posted by vakry , 08 February 2014 · 66 views

Hold it together. Just little longer. Hard to do when she's texting you! Hold it together. Ignore her! Today is yours. Today you have plans. Today will work out. Didn't you kinda want it to turn out exactly like this? You were wanting to be alone? I guess.... Why are you not pleased? Misery despair pain the same drill. Life's a bitch get over it. Easy for...

Photo

Urg...

Posted by vakry , 08 February 2014 · 81 views

Great my bestfriend knows something is wrong with me. Why do I even have one of those? He's not really that great of a friend. Eh, he cares. I just don't want to tell him. He said I could. No really I can't. It's me not him. I just can't. He just seems to be really psychic and it's bothering me. I don't like it. He stupidly asks if I'm okay. I tell him I'...

Photo

Darkness writes what happens here tonight

Posted by vakry , 08 February 2014 · 75 views

I can't heal what is the point in trying?

Photo

Poetry trigger calm

Posted by vakry , 30 January 2014 · 110 views

Calm before the storm
Riders out on patrol
Haunted steps. Staggered breath.
Huff. Neigh.
Edge of mind trapped in time
Reared up. Fighting control
Riders futile comfort
Uneasy air
Hazy fog
Momentary lapse.
Eerie still. Shifty eyes.
Knocked off beasts
Cruel snarl
Blackness glides
Raiders huddles in panic
The pitch black swallows whole

Photo

I hate me -heavy Triggers-

Posted by vakry , 27 January 2014 · 162 views

As if I'm not dealing with enough. My partner I haven't seen in days (schedule conflicts). And he woke me up for sex this morning. I'd only been asleep maybe 2 hours before he woke me. He knows I don't sleep real good. I didn't fucking care. I just laid there and let him do what he wanted. He asked permission. I gave it. I didn't care. I told you. He's no...

Photo

........ Me

Posted by vakry , 27 January 2014 · 101 views

Yup ........ Me. In the ..... With a big ..... ...... And break it off and beat me with the other end.

She was raped recently everyone flocking to her support. She too was raped recently everyone flocking to her support. I muscled through some supportive words and comfort. Reality I was dying inside and triggered and weak. I bailed soon as I found a ch...

Photo

clawing - poetry - trigger warning

Posted by vakry , 30 December 2013 · 117 views

melancholy madness
trapped in darkness
slid into abyss
clawing biting screaming
denying its existence
swept up in lies

screaming in a crowded room
ignored pushed aside abandoned
it's a secret I can't hide

I don't have the heart to finish this.

Photo

Ugly Inside- Poem - HEAVY Trigger Warning

Posted by vakry , 24 December 2013 · 201 views

HEAVY TRIGGER WARNING. Tread ONLY if you are in a very strong place beccause the darkest pit of my soul is about to be bared. If you are not well or sensitive I kindly ask you to spare yourself...... This is going to get ugly.

Blood droplets on shimmering white.
Chill in air.
Darkness writes what happens here tonight.
Out of control. Out of...

Photo

Fake - Poem - Trigger Warning

Posted by vakry , 24 December 2013 · 152 views

Fake - Poem - Trigger Warning Fake.

God you're exhausting!

Baby, I'm not in love with you.

It's been fun, but I want to get real.

It's all smoke and mirrors.

It's a complicated mask.

It's not enough to wear a smile to hide the pain.

Too many see through that.

I put up a house of mirrors.

Doors that go to pits and stairs that go no where.

Windows that don't un...

Photo

awkward +tw+ revictimization

Posted by vakry , 06 December 2013 · 154 views

awkward +tw+ revictimization Trigger warning!!!! Graphic.

I'm such in an awkward state right now. I've been incredibly horny. I don't like this feeling. I never like it. I feel deep shame in it. Especially when it's part of stuff that happened to me.... I cannot post my story like this! It makes it worse. It makes me want to do stuff. I keep circling around this issue and I'm...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
14151617 18 1920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.