The Feelings I Have

Photo

Feelin alright

Posted by brittney44 , 20 October 2013 · 66 views

Today I feel alright. I hope it doesn't change tomorrow. I want to feel alright for the rest of my life. I want to be able to dream big and accomplish those dreams. I'm ready for my future. I'm ready to begin my life. I just hope this time I don't fail. Countless times I have had these feelings and these thoughts but before I knew it they...

Photo

Just Breathing

Posted by brittney44 , 16 October 2013 · 65 views

Breathe. That's what I must do. That's all I can do. Air goes in and the air goes out. I must continue to breathe so that I will live. Although sometimes I don't want to breathe I have to. I have so many people depending on me and needing me. But why? Why do people need me? I don't understand what good I do for anyone. Why must I continue...

Photo

Today October 15, 2013

Posted by brittney44 , 15 October 2013 · 37 views

Today I feel as if I just went throughout the day without any emotions. I want my old emotions back. I want to be that girl that everyone sees who is without a doubt the happiest person ever. the one who is so joyful she gets in trouble at school for it. The one that no one is afraid of freaking out. I want to be that girl again. I strive each day to be t...

April 2014

S M T W T F S
1314151617 18 19

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.