BattenbergPrincess' Blog

Photo

Please help me get back on track

Posted by BattenbergPrincess , 07 January 2014 · 165 views

I've been doing so so well. Other than passing out with anxiety, I really have been coping so well this past month or so. That is until today. 

That's because today I went to the doctor's and had a vaginal examination. This brought back so many memories, just the sheer terror and pain of when I was raped. And it's completely knocked me off tra...

Photo

Am I a nympho?

Posted by BattenbergPrincess , 19 December 2013 · 184 views

Sex. I just want sex. I don't want a relationship, I don't want feelings, I don't want emotions. Just sex.

Or maybe I do want an emotional relationship. I'm just too scared to trust someone else. 
I just want to be in control of the situation and if I'm not I think I'd fall apart. 

But after I was raped I was scared of boys and mal...

Photo

Finally I see a future

Posted by BattenbergPrincess , 27 November 2013 · 117 views

I've been suffering with anxiety as a result of PTSD for quite some time. But now, my anxiety is decreasing, my depression has faded and life seems so much brighter now. I am a Christian and this past year has only made my faith stronger. I believe in every mess there is a message, and he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world. 

Photo

They grow so fast

Posted by BattenbergPrincess , 10 October 2013 · 86 views

I have a little sister called Grace. She's 7 years old and she's a total pain. But that pain means the absolute world to me. Her innocence and pleasure in the simplest of things has got me through the worst of times. When I give her a kiss goodnight and see those big baby blue eyes staring back at me, I remember why I keep on fighting. That little...

Photo

Non epileptic seizures

Posted by BattenbergPrincess , 02 October 2013 · 143 views

Ok so I've mentioned before that I suffered from non epileptic seizures as a result of post traumatic stress disorder. Well they went away for several months and now it seems like they're coming back. I was just wondering if anyone else suffers from them or knows anything about them? I'm really struggling as I just want to get my life back on...

Photo

I love you D.M

Posted by BattenbergPrincess , 24 September 2013 · 99 views

I've been in and out of a relationship with one of my best friends for over a year. We really have a very volatile and unpredictable relationship, because I'm so emotionally damaged. I wasn't the perfect girlfriend, but then the perfect girlfriend doesn't exist. We met in year 10 at school, the year before I was raped. I know he wants thin...

Photo

Little girl lost

Posted by BattenbergPrincess , 23 September 2013 · 99 views

Ok, here goes nothing. I'm hoping to find people who understand what I've gone through. It's also reassuring to know I'm not the only one out there. Right now, I feel ill. Depressed. Sick. Anxious. However you want to phrase it. I am really struggling and it just feels like it'll never get better. I just want to stay inside all day and...

May 2015

S M T W T F S
345 6 789

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.