Junebug126's Blog

Photo

Just to get this out...

Posted by Junebug126 , 16 October 2013 · 82 views

Today was a good day today. Until about 11pm. I was having an ok day, just very busy. One of my errands today was my appointment with my therapist. I told him I was feeling better. Which, for me as I sure is for many people in this forum, a really big deal when battling PTSD, MDD and GA. We talked like friends instead of dark stuff. I even laughed....

Photo

HERE'S A FEW CLUES

Posted by Junebug126 , 04 October 2013 · 102 views

I'm still feeling angry today. Today is worse that yesterday. I was reading over my blog from yesterday and had these thoughts going through my mind.
When you, as a parent, find your child in the back of her closet and she's rocking and banging her head on the wall, you might try talking to either the child or a doctor about what's happening...

Photo

Simmering pot******************Trigger warning*****************

Posted by Junebug126 , 03 October 2013 · 106 views

Today I am a simmering pot. I started out early in my overnight shift feeling anxious. The anxiety kept growing. I realized it was because we were talking about Christmas holidays. In my business, only 1 person who is regularly scheduled can take the night off. Everyone else has to work. I am most senior, so I have the night off to spend with family...

Photo

What do I do with Mom?

Posted by Junebug126 , 16 September 2013 · 88 views

Today is a better day for me. I had some positive interactions at work. That made me feel better. I still feel like a fraud a lot, but today, maybe not so much. I felt like I knew what I was talking about and even felt confident sharing it with others.

Tomorrow I have a meeting on an entirely different subject. I'm already anxious because I'...

Photo

My Dark Heart

Posted by Junebug126 , 13 September 2013 · 100 views

Today has been a day of stress and inside pain. I haven't seen my therapist in 2 weeks and just found out now that I'm going to have to miss the next one for a work meeting. I need help. I have a dark heart. Out of my heart comes anger.

Yeah I know I talked about this yesterday, but I'm still feeling lost and down. I hate myself. I try...

Photo

Anger and Guilt for Supper.

Posted by Junebug126 , 12 September 2013 · 70 views

I'm not a very worldly person, but I do like to write. I started to write short stories and poems when I was younger and stopped after I was about 23. I don't know why I stopped. I guess because I started seeing my first therapist. Writing was an outlet for me growing up. Yes, like many of us, I was abused. I had (and have) low self esteem....

September 2014

S M T W T F S
1415161718 19 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.