The Wonderland Years

Photo

they say don't give up on people cause they're all we've got.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 25 May 2016 · 12 views

and whoever 'they' are 'they're' well they're not wrong. no ad i'm not giving up on *people* in general. just one. and i'm giving him up not giving up on him.

no but i mean cmon let's just be honest: in a way that's saying well the world can have him. here there ya go. cause i'm done w/ him. ad ya know maybe it's both in fact it probably is both. i...

Photo

yeah but as sick as i get......... [ED content no details]

Posted by lilyvanilla , 25 May 2016 · 15 views

ya know. the reality of it as sick as i get. he won't suddenly know that and come to my door and take care of me. esp. not now now that i'm living w/ people. i mean yeah sure it's a nice thought. and i would love it if he did if my life was arranged that way right now. but it's just not. and that's. well it ishow it is.

so i can either get better a...

Photo

afloat. nothin wrong w/ that.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 25 May 2016 · 12 views

ya know. there's nothin wrong w/ people..........or, w/e. keeping us keeping other people afloat. in fact we need that. [oh yes]. but what makes it hard [well for me anyway] is when/that we get attached to those people.

Photo

i........

Posted by lilyvanilla , 25 May 2016 · 15 views

well it's been awhile since i've last written er blogged. w/e. anyway about 2 months.

so and i'm probably paritally being influenced by um lady problems and the emotions that come w/ them.i um. there's something weighing heavily on my mind. so this friend of mine ca guy. i've mentioned him before. i. i'm thinking of letting him go bc. i can't do th...

Photo

sleep, again. [mentions drinking]

Posted by lilyvanilla , 09 April 2016 · 32 views

so. today after drinking i went to sleep at 4:30 a.m. which hasn't happened in at least 2 wks. and woke up at 12. so i got..........um........ 7.5 hrs. of sleep.

that's all.

Photo

food is too much.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 08 April 2016 · 46 views

that's why i can't eat. er i don't want to rather. [i have been btw]. is cause food is too much eating is too much. it's been almost 2 wks. since i last went to the store but i'm going next tues. as that's when i get my food money on that date.

um so today i had:
2 cookies
shells w/ cheese
brocolli
oh and cheerios

yesterday i had:
um...........

Photo

but i can't go back to who i was yesterday bc i was a different person then.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 08 April 2016 · 35 views

a member on this site has that as part of their signature thingy. it's from 'alice'. and ya know i was thinking about it recently. who was i before i was raped? er raped the first time i mean. this isn't the first time i've run across that question. well i was 16 and actually cared.like deeply cared about people. i was..........i, actually was in boarding...

Photo

maybe it was safer not to tell.and maybe it still is.but damnit.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 08 April 2016 · 44 views

yeah so as put. ya know [as i've gone over twice now] i don't talk about it. i didn't tell, right when it happened.er after.the the rapes. i mean after they happened i didn't............yeah. and since i don't have any evidence there wouldn't be any point to telling other than you know, to tell. and make it official and have people know.

and a part...

Photo

sleep, at 9:40 a.m.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 08 April 2016 · 33 views

actually no i'm not asleep i've been awake for 3 hrs. after only sleeping for 5. wait no......um fuuuuuuu..........i went to sleep at like 9:40 last night then woke up at 2:10 this morning so that's um............well almost 5 hrs. + ok so almost 10 hrs.

ok so i got 10 hrs. sleep last night into this morning.

i got..............10 hrs. wed....

Photo

so it went from a 10 to a 7 on wed.

Posted by lilyvanilla , 08 April 2016 · 24 views

the ptsd thing. 

so i went to my mom's wed. instead of thurs. yesterday. usually i go thurs. - fri. but they're out of town today being fri. so.........yeah.

and shit got real wed. i was sitting in my park thinking about stuff and yeah.it got real.more real then it's been in awhile.

and yesterday it went back to an 8.i think....

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.