a rollercoaster to acceptance

Photo

daddy

Posted by j3t3 , 18 June 2013 · 70 views

when i think about you i pray that you have god in your heart. i dont want to lose you, but i'm so tired of seeing you deteriorate. i'm so afraid daddy. will you bere when i get married to walk me down the isle? will you be around when i become a mom? or teach my kids about lemon juice? daddy i understand if you have to go but i dont want you to....

Photo

the man that changed my life

Posted by j3t3 , 17 June 2013 · 58 views

when i got that job i nver expected what happened. i had just gotten pregnant and decided i would be a single mom. i was so used to being treated like trash that i never considered anything else was possible. so when i met him i only saw him as a coworker. when i miscarried at 6 weeks due to a rare type of pregnancy i had lost all hope. i wasnt planning s...

Photo

my story

Posted by j3t3 , 15 June 2013 · 85 views

:bawling: :bawling:

my brother molested me when i was 12. i remember promising myself i would never foget. i went to my mom's room. i could hear her snoring. i stood in her doorway thinking of what she would say. would she believe me? i couldn't wake her. i wrote a letter in blue crayon. i gave every detail. i put it on the coffee pot for h...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
28 29 3031   

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    my story
    angel.heart - Jun 19 2013 03:45 PM
  • Photo
    my story
    angel.heart - Jun 19 2013 05:00 AM
  • Photo
    daddy
    angel.heart - Jun 19 2013 04:55 AM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.