dancinginpain2's Blog

Photo

A few Inspiring quotes

Posted by dancinginpain2 , 26 April 2013 · 30 views

“How far have you walked for men who’ve never held your feet in their laps?”-Warsan Shire

(WOW story of my life!!!!!!)

Every passing second is another chance to turn it all around

We are eternal, fate is an illusion

Let go of fear

Grant me the serenity to know what i cant change, the courage to change what i can, and the wi...

Photo

Purpose in life

Posted by dancinginpain2 , 26 April 2013 · 20 views

**** may trigger***
I just recently came back to Pandy's after about a two year hiatus. I went through so much and hit bottom. I got and lost a job and place i loved, got arrested and dealt with legal issues, had to get an abortion, and put myself in a situation to get hurt again, all while struggling with a stubborn addiction, and with no family...

October 2014

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.