Brian09's Blog

Photo

Spring cleaning turned into trip down nightmare lane

Posted by Brian09 , 30 March 2015 · 140 views

Since spring is here, I though I might as well do some spring cleaning. Took out some spring clothing out of the attic and took most of my heavy coats up.
As I was going through the clothes I might toss out because they were out of style and the clothes I was going to keep, I ran into a some very old clothes. I found the clothes from when I was 6.
I didn'...

Photo

Finally started therapy but not going as I had planned.

Posted by Brian09 , 29 March 2015 · 195 views

You know how sometimes you picture something in your mind and when it comes a reality, it is not always what you expected?
Well that is therapy for me at this moment.
I finally decided to get help. Took me a very long time to do this. I'm not sure if picking a male therapist might have been the best decision, considering. But I thought I connected with hi...

April 2016

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.