Falula's Random Stuff

Photo

Suicide

Posted by Falula , in suicide, depression 08 April 2013 · 73 views

About amonth ago I was pretty much suicidal. I was planning my death. On my list was todo my funeral arrangements and buy my cemetery plot. I was really, really depressed. I was feeling pain so deep that the only thing that gave me any comfort was the thought of ending my life. I even asked a close loved one if he would understand if I took my life g...

Photo

That Last Molecule of Hope

Posted by Falula , in hopelessness, hope, suicide, depression 21 February 2013 · 51 views

I have so much boiling and brewing in me. Thoughts coming and going from every direction. Two polar opposite forces within me: suicide and "I don't want to be 'here'" and somewhere somehow despite everthying an ounce....no....a molecule of "hope" that pushes me to continue my seeming unrelenting pursuit of that ever elusive "somethin...

Photo

My First Love...My Molester

Posted by Falula , in love, depression, abandonment, incest, molestation, long-term childhood sexual abuse 21 February 2013 · 26 views

Entry originally written 2/12/13...

We all lived in the same trailer park. His parents were managers there and he did odd jobs around the park. My earliest memories of him are when I was probably around 4-5 years old. He gave me marbles. When my parents separated/divorced he came around and helped my mom out by mowing the yard. He was married with t...

Recent Comments

My Friends' Blogs

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.