bluebird88's Blog

Photo

reflecting

Posted by bluebird88 , 13 February 2013 · 143 views

for six months after i had been sexually assaulted- i did not tell my family what happened. i didn't want to. part of me was screaming to let it out- but part of me also wanted to deny that it had even happened at all.
my body itself could not deny that i had been assaulted. i started to experience racing thoughts, extreme anxiety, a constant heavy fe...

Photo

self acceptance

Posted by bluebird88 , 10 February 2013 · 175 views

it's going to be ok. the way i feel is fine right now. i feel depressed. ok. i don't feel like leaving the house. ok.
i get intimidated by the idea of talking to other girls at my college classes. that is justifiable- seeing as how i have gone through so much bullshit and so much betrayal with girls in the past.
that is ok.
it will take time for m...

Photo

i'm capable of...

Posted by bluebird88 , 10 February 2013 · 135 views

about an hour ago my heart was racing.
i think i was on the verge of having a panic attack.
my mom was laying on the couch across from me. i don't think she was aware of how i was feeling. i was simply laying there, my eyes were closed, and she was talking to me. she knew i was awake. i just wanted to go to my room. i didn't want to be rude though...

Photo

my little sister is here.

Posted by bluebird88 , 09 February 2013 · 127 views

my little sister is over right now.
she's dating the cousin of my rapist.
at my last therapy session my therapist asked if i can ever forgive my sister for this. i had to think about it. it boiled down to (and this how i responded): i don't care about my sister's relationship with the guy. i care more about my relationship with my sister.
hear...

Photo

verbal abuser

Posted by bluebird88 , 08 February 2013 · 126 views

i think my feelings of low self-esteem and low self-worth stem back to a time before i was sexually assaulted.

i graduated from a performing arts school that had just opened the school year 06-07. the decision to leave my regular high school with all of my old friends and my regular school activities was difficult, but i was really interested in the wri...

Photo

letters i won't send.

Posted by bluebird88 , 06 February 2013 · 86 views

-TRIGGER WARNING-
i have written letters to 3 people in my life. i just need to get this stuff out. this is for closure, i guess.
they're extremely personal so please be warned that they may cause triggers.

--------------------------------------------------
dear T******
i hope you found pleasure in violating me because i am still not over it. you...

Photo

can't stand this.

Posted by bluebird88 , 06 February 2013 · 171 views

i hate the way my life turned out. there's no fuckin hope for me i'm never going to get better and i'm just a goddamn loser. if this is a dream, please wake me up. if all of this is real, i'd rather be asleep.

Photo

can't even read my goddamn text books

Posted by bluebird88 , 01 February 2013 · 283 views

i feel so stressed out all the time that my head hurts. my head is fucking sore thinking about all of this but i can't stop thinking about all of it and sleeping is the only way out. i slept all day today, woke up and took a shower. my head hurts again and i'm fucking sick of the way i feel i hate it!!!
why did i think that i'm wel...

Photo

sleep.

Posted by bluebird88 , 27 January 2013 · 111 views

i'd rather sleep all day than deal with what i'm dealing with right now. it's easier to be asleep than have to feel this way.

Photo

nobody gives a shit about this anyways.

Posted by bluebird88 , 27 January 2013 · 138 views

i'm so angry i could cry but what the hell will crying do that won't change a goddamn thing i fucking hate my life.

June 2016

S M T W T F S
2627 28 2930  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.