EVH's Blog

Photo

Coffee & Apple pie

Posted by EVH , in Uncategorized, Love 11 December 2013 · 175 views

Once upon a time I fell in love. A while ago l fell out of love to fall in love again. With someone else. Now I'm struggling. Feeling guilty. I can't sleep. My head is so full. My heart so empty, And right now everything in my life feels wrong. Because I know I have destroyed someone's life. Dreams. Hopes. Future. He didn't deserve it. And yet i did it. I...

Photo

Finding my truth

Posted by EVH , in Love 08 October 2013 · 101 views

It took me 14 years to find her. I had to travel the whole world from the Northern to the Southern Hemisphere to find my person. (24/01/13)

It took me 14.5 years to find my love. My flame. My truth.

It is possible. Wounds can be healed. Pain can be stopped. Life can be beautiful. Like her big blue eyes.

I love you my darling xxx

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.