Ramblings of Me and my Day

Photo

Its been a while

Posted by Joy21 , 08 December 2013 · 106 views

So ...
It been a long time since i felt the need to write here but here i am again!

Once again its about my parents or the lack of tbh.

alot has changed since the last time i was here, I have left my home town and moved to a new house and I love it out here. I also started college which is difficult but im managing.

So basically my pr...

Photo

wide awake... again !... I shudnt have asked him :/

Posted by Joy21 , 01 February 2013 · 47 views

so im sitting in the arm chair in our bedroom jealously watching james sleep, well im watching greys anatomy aswell. once again there is nothing up just not tired but at the same rime all i want is to be asleep in his arms having my mental dreams as always. when i say mental i mean it in a good way 99% of the time my dreams are awesomely weird lol/ The ot...

Photo

AHHHH NORMALICY :)

Posted by Joy21 , 31 January 2013 · 50 views

Well things have been kid of off between me and James lately. I thought it was something serious and that we werent going to last much longer. These feelings lasted about 5 days and what a horrible 5 days it was. Turns out it was all in my head as he was preoccupied about the problems he is having with his car (PHEW!!. /Now that the car is all sor...

Photo

Ummmmm?

Posted by Joy21 , 12 January 2013 · 51 views

Still feeling a little "off" everything is fine during the day but when everyone is asleep I feel completely alone I just wanna wake my bf up and lie in his arms until I either feel ok again or fall asleep. I hate this feeling so much because as far as I can see there is no direct cause for it. And I can't tell any one about it because its kin...

Photo

Everything "ok" but then why can't I sleep

Posted by Joy21 , 11 January 2013 · 39 views

Ok I dunno if any ones reading this or if its even gonna make sense !!

Right now everything is going really well in my life I have my own place a wonderful boy friend and there is a peaceful stalemate between me and my folks ( not that they realise there is ever a problem) and best of all I have a wonderful baby sister !!!

But the...

Photo

Finally hit the woods

Posted by Joy21 , 11 January 2013 · 26 views

Ok so I'm not sure how these blogs work exactly so I'm just gonna wing it.

I got rudely awoken today at 8 am by my bf as payback for dragging him outa bed in guessing this is gonna be a long game of tilt for tat (the maturity levels in my house are outstanding I know ) but sure it's all a bit of fun really. On the upside I got the house nice...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
212223242526 27

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Ummmmm?
    Joy21 - Jan 13 2013 01:50 PM
  • Photo
    Ummmmm?
    MissHannah - Jan 13 2013 04:44 AM

Categories

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.