MS7355's Blog

Photo

I had a moment...

Posted by MS7355 , 21 November 2012 · 26 views

As I am sitting on my couch watching a show about a woman fighting cancer, I thought to myself: "If I had cancer, would my boyfriend take care of me?" I seem to be having those moments a lot lately. When my SA happened, my best friend/roommate was in Turkey, I lived 3500 miles away from my parents and I had no friends. I contracted genital herpes...

Photo

Will I ever stop grieving?

Posted by MS7355 , 20 October 2012 · 37 views

I spent 7 years of my life not acknowledging what happened to me. I blamed it on other things and relationships and when I finally came to terms that I was grieving my SA a year ago I feel as if I am never going to stop. I believe that there is so much that ties into all of this but sometimes for no reason I will feel this overwhelming emotional pain with...

Photo

Boyfriend feels constricted

Posted by MS7355 , 18 July 2012 · 24 views

My boyfriend and I just moved into our own place about 2 weeks ago. He had mentioned before the move that he was feeling a bit confined and was "acting out" but assured me that he did want to live together. I have been going through the healing process for about a year now and I would say that Im doing better than I have for a long time. The only...

Photo

Boyfriend feels constricted

Posted by MS7355 , 18 July 2012 · 15 views

My boyfriend and I just moved into our own place about 2 weeks ago. He had mentioned before the move that he was feeling a bit confined and was "acting out" but assured me that he did want to live together. I have been going through the healing process for about a year now and I would say that Im doing better than I have for a long time. The only...

Photo

Yay for phobias

Posted by MS7355 , 20 June 2012 · 22 views

So I just wanted to share this because it is on my mind constantly. Since I have started to become "aware" of what happened to me, I developed a vomiting phobia. I still eat 3 times a day and I have an appetite. My restrictions lie with eating out, drinking and freaking out when people get the stomach flu. Im scared that I will get food poisoning...

Photo

Yay for phobias

Posted by MS7355 , 20 June 2012 · 10 views

So I just wanted to share this because it is on my mind constantly. Since I have started to become "aware" of what happened to me, I developed a vomiting phobia. I still eat 3 times a day and I have an appetite. My restrictions lie with eating out, drinking and freaking out when people get the stomach flu. Im scared that I will get food poisoning...

Photo

Unable to participate

Posted by MS7355 , 09 June 2012 · 32 views

The people all around me in my life right now are constantly in the state of mind that getting really "messed up" whether by drugs or alcohol is the way they want to live their life. I dont understand them because I dont want to live my life that way. I prefer to be sober, finding enjoyment without a substance even though that has its difficulties...

Photo

Feeling lost and alone

Posted by MS7355 , 03 June 2012 · 17 views

It's a constant feeling of everyone around me just doesnt understand or want to. I have spent the majority of my life caring for others and being sensitive to the painful times that they have experienced in life but when I turn around and ask for the same, no one is there. I do have people in my life that care for me but when I have a breakdown and te...

Photo

Afraid of being too much

Posted by MS7355 , 15 May 2012 · 13 views

During this process of facing some really hard emotions about what happened to me I am afraid that my boyfriend will get overwhelmed and leave me. I have had a lot of friends back out of being supportive during this time because they said they had "reached their limits" with me.

I cant blame them for feeling like trying to support me is too much...

Photo

Found where anxiety can't live

Posted by MS7355 , 14 May 2012 · 13 views

I have discovered something beautiful. After waking up every day with anxiety and going to bed with anxiety for almost 2 years now I have a realization that I hope I will hold on to forever. It all started when I was shopping for another therapist and I went to see this woman. I don't remember much from the session other than 5 magical words she said...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425 26 27282930

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.