leeleewolfie's Blog

Photo

Hurting

Posted by leeleewolfie , 20 November 2012 · 11 views

I'm sick of everything and everyone. I just want it to go back to the way it was this summer. I want to go back to when I was the only one who could get under my ex-partner's skin. I'm tired of being expected to fix all my boyfriend's problems. I can't do anything to fix his mistakes. I want to go back to when I was with my ex-partner...

Photo

To my best friend's boyfriend's brother

Posted by leeleewolfie , 12 August 2012 · 8 views

I've only met you once, but you're already on my shit list.

You don't believe me because you grew up with H and he's a "good guy." A good guy doesn't beat your brother up and leave scars. And do you think I would have been with him in the first place if he didn't act like a good guy? Maybe you don't read people as wel...

Photo

Angry

Posted by leeleewolfie , 14 July 2012 · 7 views

I don't even know where my head's at right now. I just know that I'm angry. I've been blah all day. I pulled a muscle in my leg on Thursday, and I'm exhausted, and I've been on the verge of tears almost every second... I feel like I'm alone and that no one wants me. I feel like I'm being used. I feel like I want to hurt thi...

Photo

A New Experience

Posted by leeleewolfie , 01 July 2012 · 4 views

(Possible trigger warning)

I have this friend who I believe I've talked about before on here. His name is Jake. He was the first one to know about the SA, and in fact was the one who convinced me that what was happening was not normal and that it was unacceptable. So he's kinda been there for me through some rough stuff, and I trust him completel...

Photo

One good night's sleep

Posted by leeleewolfie , 28 May 2012 · 9 views

Last night I had the best night's sleep I've had in such a long time.

I was wearing Boyfriend's hoodie. It doesn't quite smell like him anymore but that's okay. It's still comforting. I was also using the giant Eeyore stuffed animal from him as a pillow.

I was snuggling with my towel. It's light yellow with green streaks, a...

October 2014

S M T W T F S
19202122 23 2425

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.