- Travelling with my family and getting lost
- Getting lost in my grandparents' old house; sometimes the house is haunted
- Not knowing the routine before a high school dance routine
- Forgetting to go to softball practice until halfway through the season
- Forgetting to go to history, chemistry, and math until halfway through...
For one thing, it's her issue, not mine.
There is no need to feel ashamed.
This does not mean she doesn't like me anymore.
I have done nothing wrong.
I should not feel embarrassed.
I am not going to make such a big deal of this.
It's her issue, not mine....
Stand UpTillit - Jan 07 2013 11:49 AM