imaoneinsix's Blog

Photo

The Eve of Christmas

Posted by SFP , 24 December 2012 · 14 views

Family gatherings bring along with it Christmas triggers. I'm surprised at the emotions that I am having, and have for the last few days.
My mother is in town, not to excited about it and I feel bad because of it. I love my mother, but damn if I am not still angry at her. Getting together with the whole family tomorrow, not looking forward to that...

Photo

More than a thought

Posted by SFP , 30 April 2012 · 16 views

I signed up here reluctantly in February I think it was. I never thought I would write on here, participate in any way, much less talk with anyone.
I am soooooo glad that I found this place, so glad.

Photo

Just putting thoughts out on the table

Posted by SFP , 15 April 2012 · 8 views

I recently have come back from a major meltdown. Never had one that was as bad as it was and believe me I have had some nasty ones. This one scared me on how deep I went and where I wanted to go.
So the night before my typical schedule of seeing her the next day, after I told her I quit at my prior session, she calls (my T). I told her I think that I sh...

Photo

Just a vent

Posted by SFP , 25 March 2012 · 9 views

For what do I owe this atrocity to.
What did a child do to warrant such atrocity.
What can a child do to warrant an atrocity.
A child can't. A child is innocent of any wrongdoing of the wrong that was exacted upon that child.
I am innocent of any wrongdoing, utterly, completely, totally, without any doubt whatsoever, innocent, period and of story.
I...

Photo

I need to keep going forward

Posted by SFP , 22 March 2012 · 8 views

Feeling like I am starting my downward trend. Don't have a clue why. Went and taught kayaking tonight, talked with some friends, then I came home.
I look at my home and I can't believe how messy it is. It's 1:30 in the morning and I am up typing when I should be sleeping. I know that would be the healthy choice to make. That what would be...

Photo

Brief....or so it started to be

Posted by SFP , 22 March 2012 · 6 views

Just wrote something that kind of hit home for me.
While I have not put any details about my history, it very nice to come here knowing that everyone knows that I have one, a history of the abuse I endured.
Something that I don't have to be concerned about hiding, or watching what I say so my secret doesn't get out.
For me I find it to b...

Photo

I read, and I want to reply but..............

Posted by SFP , 20 March 2012 · 12 views

I read, and my heart breaks. I am so filled with compassion when I read of the atrocities and the struggles. I personally know of both the atrocities and the struggles. I know what it's like to be a child and suffer at the hands of a male, which brings me to the reason of my title.
I want to reply but I don't. I want to express my heartfelt so...

Photo

I read, and I want to reply but..............

Posted by SFP , 20 March 2012 · 5 views

I read, and my heart breaks. I am so filled with compassion when I read of the atrocities and the struggles. I personally know of both the atrocities and the struggles. I know what it's like to be a child and suffer at the hands of a male, which brings me to the reason of my title.
I want to reply but I don't. I want to express my heartfelt so...

Photo

#2- Trigger? I really don't know, possible I guess.

Posted by SFP , 19 March 2012 · 4 views

Feeling kind of lost right now. Somewhere between the place that I have known and been accustomed to for so long and somewhere else. It's like a void, not really a desolate place, nor empty, just somewhere else.
I can't really say that it's an onset to my depression, although I can't say it isn't. Not feeling to much of anything at...

Photo

The first, and maybe the last........

Posted by SFP , 17 March 2012 · 8 views

I can't tell you how many times I have typed in this blog box and erased it every single time.
I don't know why I do that, I really have no clue. Maybe because I am still hiding in some way, which seems contradicting being here at Pandora's. There's a sort of admiration I have to those who post openly about where they are, and what they...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
13 141516171819

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.