Word Vomit

Photo

Dear Diary, My teenage angst bullshit has a body count...

Posted by beautiful*disaster , 23 November 2013 · 159 views

Taken from my personal diary entries from the past couple month**
TW for ED/SU...I don't censor my personal writing... although I did edit one part.

October 4th, 2013.
I feel like I'm drowning. Like I've been pulled back out to sea and I suddenly forgot how to swim. How have I managed to find myself back at this place? I was doing so well...My mood...

Photo

So Much Noise

Posted by beautiful*disaster , 18 November 2013 · 90 views

I have so much going on in my head that I don't even know where to begin....

I've been having a really rough time. Things seem to be getting even more out of control than normal. I can see how I am sabotaging myself, yet all I can do is sit back and watch it happen. I can't seem to do anything to stop it- perhaps deep down I don't want to do anythi...

Photo

Just an update...

Posted by beautiful*disaster , 05 December 2012 · 123 views

I have not blogged in quite some time.

I'm moreso doing this to remind myself. Remind myself what has happened. Where I've been. And where I never want to be again. Hopefully by blogging more often I can gain some insight and also practice "talking" about things...

It's exam time. It's also my birthday today.

Yesterday, I wrot...

Photo

February 5/6, 2012 *trigger warning...

Posted by beautiful*disaster , 07 February 2012 · 101 views

Today was a horrible day. Horrible is probably an understatement when describing my day.

Nightmares, flashbacks, body memories, memories, hearing things, smelling things, being so fucking scared and so fucking alone. Panic attacks that made me physically sick to the point where I was throwing up bright red blood and my ribs and back felt as if they were...

Photo

January 31, 2010

Posted by beautiful*disaster , 31 January 2012 · 84 views

I really should be writing my paper that is due tomorrow BUT I have way too much going on in my head right now and I cannot even think about doing it.

I had my frist appointment with a new counsellor today-WHAT A FUCKING SHIT STORM THAT WAS!
I hate when Ts ask you what you need/what would help you...like if I knew that I would be doing it and not si...

Photo

January 22, 2012 *read with caution.

Posted by beautiful*disaster , 22 January 2012 · 58 views

I've decided to create a blog on here...I don't know why but for some reason this site feels safer than most in regards to me expressing how I actually feel and of course who, if anyone, will read it.

Another reason I wanted to start blogging is in case anything happens. I guess it is fair to say that lately I have been having lots of SU t...

September 2014

S M T W T F S
14151617 18 1920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.