DTC40's Blog

Photo

attacked (may trigger)

Posted by DTC40 , 28 July 2013 · 109 views

I was attacked 10 days ago in the laundry room of the apartments I live in. A man in the apartments that came by from time to time to have my daughter work on his computer and a couple of times he asked me out. I told him no I was not interested in dating due to the fact I just got out of a 20 year abusive marriage and I was just not ready to date. He f...

Photo

Alters ruining my life

Posted by DTC40 , 21 June 2013 · 102 views

I have a friend that one of my alters has emailed several times and the emails were not nice. My friend called and spoke with my son several weeks ago, she called me tonight and told me that she thought she might have upset him some because she could tell he was upset and told her it was not big deal that he had dealt with my alters all his life. I am w...

December 2014

S M T W T F S
141516171819 20

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.