Trying To Make It Through.

Photo

Breaking point. :(

Posted by mrsmunson2009 , 27 September 2011 · 187 views

Today started off great. And it has ended in disaster.

Let me recap first.

I live in a duplex. I lived in the downstairs apartment when my attack happened. My landlords never changed their locks because they have known my attacker since he was little, as he used to live in my apartment before he moved to his own house on the same parcel of land. So, he...

Photo

Better Day?

Posted by mrsmunson2009 , 25 September 2011 · 155 views

Today has been a better day.

I opened up to my husband a few nights ago and finally let a lot of my emotion out. What a relief! :thumbsup: I also opened up to a very good friend. I'm not feeling as alone anymore.

Court will begin starting in October. It's very overwhelming and it makes it very real and very raw. I think some part of my min...

Photo

Weak Moment.

Posted by mrsmunson2009 , 23 September 2011 · 166 views

Today has not been a good day.

I insisted on my husband coming home from work in order to be with me because I was scared to be in my apartment alone.

Why?

My home was broken into about 2 months ago and I was sexually assaulted and almost raped. Thank Heavens I was not, but my intruder took more from me that night than I ever thought possible. He took...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.