shortyeilene's Blog

Photo

Posted by BrightNight , 15 June 2012 · 104 views

My main abuser was my brother from my earliest memories until about the age of 13. My mother doesn't know about this because it would kill her. Today she told me that my brother was in the hospital because he had a heart attack. I don't care. I feel like I should because he's my brother, but instead I was blank. I faked concern for my mother...

Photo

Posted by BrightNight , 15 June 2012 · 60 views

My main abuser was my brother from my earliest memories until about the age of 13. My mother doesn't know about this because it would kill her. Today she told me that my brother was in the hospital because he had a heart attack. I don't care. I feel like I should because he's my brother, but instead I was blank. I faked concern for my mother...

Photo

Self Soother

Posted by BrightNight , 11 February 2012 · 62 views

I don't know why but I'm a total self soother. As soon as I feel off in any way I rush to the shower. I make the water scalding hot and I soak for hours. Then I climb into bed and rub my legs together like a cricket. It drives my husband crazy. Sometimes I wonder if there's something wrong with me for doing this. I don't know, but it alway...

Photo

Pocket Rider

Posted by BrightNight , 22 September 2011 · 74 views

I heard the best term on Pandy's today. Pocket Rider. Someone, who in their thoughts, is with you always. They're in your pocket, taking care of you and sending love your way. I love that. I hope to get plenty of Pocket Riders here and if not, I will use my journal. That basically inspired me to start writing again. At least my journal really can...

Photo

Just a bad day

Posted by BrightNight , 22 September 2011 · 66 views

I don't come one Pandy's very much, because, luckily I don't feel that I have a need to, but today I do. I'm actually at work right now. It's quiet, so I thought I would take a moment, away from my husband and get on here.
I had a horrible day today. I had a huge argument with my husband today. Over stupid stuff, no less, but it happe...

August 2015

S M T W T F S

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.