DreamOn's Blog

Photo

Food Diary Day 12

Posted by DreamOn , 06 September 2011 · 146 views

So I got off track this weekend. Starting over this morning. I got up and did a beginners pilates workout.
Breakfast-cereal and water
Lunch water and salad
Dinner-pierogies and salad

Photo

Food DIary Day 11

Posted by DreamOn , 02 September 2011 · 98 views

didnt give myself time for breakfast this morning. Im alone all weekend, we will see what I end up eating for dinner

Lunch-large salad
Dinner- ordered 2 gyros and an order of fries. Ate half the fries and one gyro left the other half for tomorrow.

Hopefully ill get to go camping with my guy if they come home to get a shower.
I hope they come for m...

Photo

food diary day 10

Posted by DreamOn , 01 September 2011 · 99 views

Still not feeling like myself. I had to force myself to finally eat yesterday. Made myself eat today too since I had to work. Didnt want any of it though

Breakfast-bowl of raisin clusters
Lunch-large salad
Dinner chicken sub from subway

Photo

Food Diary Day 9

Posted by DreamOn , 31 August 2011 · 97 views

So I had off today. I intended on getting up, doing some cleaning and exercise, and being active. FAIL. I slept too long and cant seem to get away from the nightmares i had. I just want to curl up on the couch and disappear. I dont feel like im actually awake, like im still dreaming. I keep waiting for something bad to happen...

food plan for the...

Photo

Food Diary day 7&8

Posted by DreamOn , 30 August 2011 · 109 views

I forgot to do this yesterday. I slept in so I skipped breakfast, and cleaned all day so i took abreak to finish off stuff we were going to have to throw away

yesterday i had a large piece of bread with butter and honey
Chex mix
a salad
2 pieces leftover pizza
pretzel sticks in honey

Today
Breakfast- bowl of raisin clusters and water
lunch- water and...

Photo

Food Diary Day 5 &6

Posted by DreamOn , 28 August 2011 · 59 views

So today got kinda messed up. Had a car so i drove to work, went out afterwards, didnt eat most of the day and ended up with junk food, maily cuz it is all that I can afford to feed us for the next few days...

Breakfast-bowl for fiber one raisin cluster
Lunch-big salad
Dinner-several beers (meaning a 6 pack at least) and 10 mcdonalds chicken nuggets, an...

Photo

Food Diary Day 4

Posted by DreamOn , 25 August 2011 · 63 views

Since my boyfriend found out a close friend of his died, we got a little drunk last night. Feeling a little fuzzy this morning so I didnt get up early to exercise, and wouldnt you know Im starting my period, so Im gunna have a lot of trouble sticking to my diet the next few days. Ill try to get a scale in the next week, may as well start weighing myself...

Photo

Food Diary Day 3

Posted by DreamOn , 24 August 2011 · 69 views

So this morning I got up and exercised a bit before walking to work. I only had 4 dogs to scrub and dry before heading to the store then walking home. We havent been able to get a ride to the laundromat for awhile and I have run out of clean shirts to wear to work. (I dont have to have very clean shirts to groom dogs in, but its all the little hairs in...

Photo

Food Diary Day 2

Posted by DreamOn , 23 August 2011 · 63 views

So yesterday went pretty well, except I really got a bad fit of munchies later on before bed. I had a few twizzlers and grabbed a few veggies i had cut up. (they are in clear containers in the fridge so they are the first thing I see when i open it up looking for something.)
Today Im walking back down to the Plaza. Gotta fix my bank account (ggggrrrrr...

Photo

Food Diary Day 1

Posted by DreamOn , 22 August 2011 · 68 views

So Im restarting my diet today. I have alot of weight to lose. I dont have a scale right now which is fine by me, tho I know ill want one to keep track at some point. Today Im off from work. Im going to walk to the store and back which is about a mile and a half each way. Then do some exercise when i come back. Im making a Pot Roast for dinner tonig...

February 2016

S M T W T F S
14 151617181920

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.