unicorn4's Blog

Photo

Well...I tried...

Posted by unicorn4 , 27 November 2011 · 103 views

It's been months since my husband and I had had sex, or really done anything sexual. He agreed to wait while I worked on some of my issues. He's done his best to be really understanding and give me the time I need to work on stuff but I know that it's really bothering him and every time we argue, it always comes up.

Initially, we decided just...

Photo

Can't I do stuff for me?

Posted by unicorn4 , 31 August 2011 · 94 views

Warning: Mild Swearing :angry:

I'm so irritated with my husband right now. Everything I do for myself, he complains about and then turns around and says all the wonderful, supportive things he's supposed to say. He's now complaining because I have a ton of photoshoots on Saturday (I'm a photographer...what's he expect me to do with...

Photo

Trust

Posted by unicorn4 , 27 August 2011 · 107 views

I'm finally at a point in my life where I have so many people that I could turn to if I needed help or support but I always find it difficult to really trust them enough to not look down on me for something. Even posting here, I always feel like people are just going to respond negatively to whatever I have to say or just ignore it. I'm not used t...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
2425262728 29 30

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

• Photo
    Trust
    vjammiez - Aug 28 2011 10:13 AM
  • Photo
    Memories
    unicorn4 - Aug 19 2011 06:16 PM
  • Photo
    Memories
    unicorn4 - Aug 19 2011 06:15 PM
  • Photo
    Memories
    Zelda - Aug 18 2011 04:02 PM

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.