Abby's Blog

Photo

The Post Break-Up Struggle

Posted by bambi86 , in Relationships 23 August 2011 · 172 views

:banghead:

I texted the ex. :banghead:

Oh don't you worry, I berated myself for it! I just had to say one thing. I had to tell him that I was kind of shocked how easily he let me go. This is a guy who said 'I love you', 'I want you to be my wife', 'I want to marry you' and so on. So, naturally, when I broke up with him -...

Photo

A Relationship Post Assault

Posted by bambi86 , in Relationships 22 August 2011 · 104 views

Why is it so hard to be in a Relationship Post Assault? Or maybe it's not hard - with the right person. Maybe, my relationship (which was brief - 3months or so) was confined to the boundaries of what it USED to be, what I used to be.

See, 3months ago, when I started talking to my then partner (Huss), I was lot more unsure of myself. Particularly arou...

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.