As it Stands today

Photo

What am I thinking?

Posted by bj_bear , in how do i even begin? 10 November 2010 · 71 views

The number one reason I've abandoned online blogging in the past was because it's like I'm two different women sometimes. I write an entry one day (in the middle of a depressive episode) and I come back a few days later and wonder who wrote that stuff.

I'm thinking that right now.

If you read my diary you'd think I never laugh or...

Photo

am i real?

Posted by bj_bear , in how do i even begin? 06 November 2010 · 81 views

I slept in today. Drifted through my day accomplishing nothing. Not at all different from most weekends. Friends invited me out for next weekend and I expect to decline that in favor of repeating this lonely, lowering, withdrawn weekend. I can't go out with them regularly they are younger, happier and untouched by trauma - or so they seem, but the...

February 2016

S M T W T F S
7 8 910111213

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.