As it Stands today

Photo

3:00 A.M. Anxiety, Stress, ?

Posted by bj_bear , in Just Somethin 20 August 2013 · 115 views

I'm my mother's primary caregiver. That should be enough to fill in the gaps for this entry.

Mom rarely sleeps thru the night. As an insomniac for over 20 years - whenever I can sleep it is wonderful and cannot be interrupted or I'll usually remain awake.

Well...12:00am mom's clock radio goes off blaring country music..which generally...

Photo

Better Today

Posted by bj_bear , in Just Somethin 28 October 2010 · 50 views

After my latest melt down I'm feeling a little better. I really look forward to the day that I can visit family without losing my mind for a few days out of each trip.

Why does the environment get to me? It's not even the city I grew up in and I haven't even driven thru the neighborhood I grew up in for a few years. But, I can't get...

Photo

Traveling

Posted by bj_bear , in Just Somethin 19 October 2010 · 49 views

I'm traveling this week and simultaneously looking forward to it and dreading it. I get so freaked out about leaving my home. I worry that someone will break in and that my space will be violated. I stress over the idea of losing my things and of not feeling safe when I get back.

I do love to travel or maybe that's what I tell myself. I thi...

June 2015

S M T W T F S
 1 2 3456

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.