NurseWithaPast's Blog

Photo

Small towns vs. Big cities.

Posted by NurseWithaPast , 05 September 2010 · 117 views

All my life I have only lived in small towns. . . mainly just one. It seems so natural for me to walk into any given business or store and know everyone I see.
There really are not any homeless people here. Seems like everyone takes care of eachother around here. I know there are many people with issues here, and everyone pretty much knows everyone elses...

Photo

Not okay. I hate feeling like this.

Posted by NurseWithaPast , 12 August 2010 · 114 views

I feel so frustrated, overwhelmed, and angry right now. I don't know how much more I can take. All was going fairly well for me at work until just recently. Last night it really didn't go well.
It was an unusually busy night, as this was montly Dr.s rounds night. Tons of new orders. From 10 pm until 5 am, THAT is all I could do. There was no time...

Photo

My daily ramblings. . .Frustrating work ethics. . .

Posted by NurseWithaPast , 04 August 2010 · 131 views

:duh: :gaah: :hissyfit:

Why is it that some people, like myself, have difficulty relaxing after they get off a long day at work. . .wondering if they did everything right, hoping they didn't miss a thing, reflecting back through the shift and making sure everything was done right in their minds, even though they are certain that they did?
Why do...

Photo

Out of pure boredom. . . .LOL

Posted by NurseWithaPast , 03 August 2010 · 100 views

I'm so lame. . .I love filling out these dumb things I find online.

1When was the last time you cried? Today

2Have you ever faked a sicky? When I was a kid, but I never fake sick for work. Would feel too guilty.

3What was the last lie you said? I can't remember. . .Lying is horrible.

4Have you ever cried during a movie? Yes. . .There are...

Photo

Seriously? Come on now!

Posted by NurseWithaPast , 02 August 2010 · 115 views

So far. . . in this past 7 days, I have dealt with the following issues:

Sunday: Realized how banged up I was from my rowdy camping adventures. . .not to mention discovering that misquituoes really do like me... Let's just say its been an itchy week. Oh. . . also knocking myself in the head on the back hatch of a car.

Monday: slipped in a puddle of...

Photo

So. . .I heard this song last night. . .

Posted by NurseWithaPast , 01 August 2010 · 55 views

When I am at work, I really miss my XM radio. I'm one of those who simply must be listening to music at all times. I'm more of a rock fan, but generally end up listening to country while I'm working. Country is alright, I mean some songs have wonderful lyrics, but I'm more into something I can move to.
However, I did hear a song that seem...

Photo

Time to start blogging!

Posted by NurseWithaPast , 31 July 2010 · 57 views

I've written blogs in the past. . .but never understood who thought of the word "Blog" Sounds like something one has coughed up. . .LOL

I do love writing and I am thrilled to find this feature. I love to ramble on about little things. Things that make me angry, things that make me sad, and things that amuse the hell out of me. I'm easily...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
192021222324 25

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.