Justagirlnothingmore's Blog

Photo

Never Going to End

Posted by Justagirlnothingmore , 02 February 2013 · 65 views

I like that I actually thought that I might use this tool to write about how I feel about what is going on in my life.

There has been a mixture of things going on in my life that have left me feeling so weird and broken down. I wonder if this is the trend- this feeling good for a while until something bad happens and then I feel horrible again. After a...

Photo

Ending With Therapist

Posted by Justagirlnothingmore , 15 August 2012 · 38 views

So writing in the past has been something that has been healing for me. But in the last few years with college I have lost writing as a tool. My therapist of three years whom I have grown really close to and has helped me so much has to move away and so we had our last session yesterday. I've known for a while that this was going to happen and she has...

July 2014

S M T W T F S
202122 23 242526

Recent Entries

Recent Comments

Categories

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.