blondie2002's Blog

Photo

Going on a date for the first time in 6 yrs this comeing weekend.

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 05 November 2012 · 81 views

Well after a false start, my stepdad and his friend finally managed to get his son B** and I together, and um B** asked for my number and I gave it to him. (I know what you're probably thinking, but unlike B***, B** "isn't" a complete stranger.) We talked for a little bit this morning, and he asked me out for this comeing weekend. I'm...

Photo

Going on a date for the first time in 6 yrs this comeing weekend.

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 05 November 2012 · 91 views

Well after a false start, my stepdad and his friend finally managed to get his son B** and I together, and um B** asked for my number and I gave it to him. (I know what you're probably thinking, but unlike B***, B** "isn't" a complete stranger.) We talked for a little bit this morning, and he asked me out for this comeing weekend. I'm...

Photo

I have the worse luck

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 25 April 2012 · 62 views

Everytime I read status updates about how my friends' husbands and/or wives did these nice romantic gestures for them, I start feeling envious and wondering if I'm ever going to have that. At the same time I know their lives aren't perfect, case in point my friend J is going on her 2nd marriage and my friend B is headed for divorce but it st...

Photo

I might have a date (for the 1st time in 5 yrs) I'm so nervous.

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 28 December 2011 · 59 views

I was talking to my friend B a little bit ago via e-mail and I asked him if he had plans for New Yrs and he said that he'd like to hang out. :blush: I'm so nervous. (where's that nervous emoticon when I need it? :lol: )

Photo

Are my dateing standards really that high?

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 12 June 2011 · 39 views

I was talking to my bff, T a few mins ago via facebook chat and she told me she thinks my dateing standards are too high. :confused:(Is it too much to ask for a guy to live in the same zip code and not be a work a holic?) :( She said I had a few other things I had on my "list", but she couldn't name them all atm and said she'd tell me tom...

Photo

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 12 June 2011 · 37 views

I was talking to my bff, T a few mins ago via facebook chat and she told me she thinks my dateing standards are too high. :confused:(Is it too much to ask for a guy to live in the same zip code and not be a work a holic?) :( She said I had a few other things I had on my "list", but she couldn't name them all atm and said she'd tell me tom...

Photo

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 12 June 2011 · 61 views

Photo

I feel forgotten about

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing, Family, Friends 21 May 2011 · 73 views

Lately (within the last couple of weeks) whenever "I" try to schedule something (like my T appts) I'm always getting told "Oh I forgot, can you call and reschedule"? :glare: And so that's what I do. I'm just tired of feeling like I have no control over my own life! :angry: :bawling: Then there's the whole situation w...

Photo

Maby i'm not as ready as I thought

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 10 December 2010 · 47 views

I was talking to my cousin R about the fact that it's been 4 yrs since I've had a date with anyone since B hurt me :tear: and the fact that my friend S has been trying to set me up with her friend J but things keep comeing up and R said maby it wasn't meant to be. Maby she's right, maby I'm not meant to be part of a couple. :(

Photo

I think I'm being lied to!

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing 12 November 2010 · 43 views

I talked to J about a week ago and he mentioned that he had run into S and according to him, S didn't even acknowledge him! :blink: She hasn't even called to say when we're going to get together. So I've comne to the unfortuneate conclusion that I've been lied to and that S had no intentions of ever setting us up. :( I give up. :...

June 2016

S M T W T F S
262728 29 30  

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.