blondie2002's Blog

Photo

I think J**** confessed to "likeing" me

Posted by blondie2002 , in Friends, Life In general 14 February 2013 · 98 views

I was talking to J**** (my apartment manager) yesterday about possibly moving to different apartment within the complex because of my ptsd, (the apartments are the only subsidized ones in my area)and he unfortuneately said that non are available. (Which I kinda figured that, but I had to ask.) Then somehow we got on the subject of me likeing him, and he...

Photo

Ending a friendshp, it hurts

Posted by blondie2002 , in Friends 28 November 2011 · 68 views

My (now former) bff, T and I recently ended our 17 yr friendship all because she accused me of being a "baby" around guys. :tear: :huh: She also said she doesn't have time to "deal" with my "problems". (Just because I don't have a husband and/or kids, doesn't mean I don't have problems. :angry: :glare: )

Photo

I just realized A is no friend of mine

Posted by blondie2002 , in Friends 17 November 2011 · 79 views

I was browseing facebook, and I noticed that my so called friend A mentioned that she was going up north to see our town's high school football team play one of their rivals. That's not what makes me :angry: though. What makes me :angry: is that she didn't invite me, but she invited my 16 yr old sister?! (A is 28 yrs old) So to show what I...

Photo

My bff K finally got me to realize I have a small crush on J

Posted by blondie2002 , in Friends 10 November 2011 · 43 views

I was talking to my bff, K a few mins ago via phone (which given how busy she is lately is rare for us) anyway, and I mentioned what I've been doing to keep myself busy and jokeingly said that I was trying not to flirt with J (the current manager of my apt) and she said: "I think you have a crush on him", and instead of denying it I finally ad...

Photo

My bff K finally got me to realize I have a small crush on J

Posted by blondie2002 , in Friends 10 November 2011 · 47 views

I was talking to my bff, K a few mins ago via phone (which given how busy she is lately is rare for us) anyway, and I mentioned what I've been doing to keep myself busy and jokeingly said that I was trying not to flirt with J (the current manager of my apt) and she said: "I think you have a crush on him", and instead of denying it I finally ad...

Photo

How do you distinguish between telling your friends about yourproblems and family drama?

Posted by blondie2002 , in Friends, Family 01 September 2011 · 37 views

I was telling my bff T, about how my sister got mad just because she had to watch our grandma and she (my sister) told me that she had plans already. Then T told me that's why I'm "loseing friends". Maby I should just become mute. :bawling:

Photo

I guess she was never really my friend

Posted by blondie2002 , in Friends 27 August 2011 · 42 views

I still can't belive that K stopped talking to me just because she thought I complained too much. :tear: :blink: I honestly try not too but it's been hard because the town I live in has grown tremendacly and the sad irony is that a lot of the things that I wish my town had more to offer for people with disabilities, they don't. Sorry I got a...

Photo

I feel forgotten about

Posted by blondie2002 , in Dateing, Family, Friends 21 May 2011 · 75 views

Lately (within the last couple of weeks) whenever "I" try to schedule something (like my T appts) I'm always getting told "Oh I forgot, can you call and reschedule"? :glare: And so that's what I do. I'm just tired of feeling like I have no control over my own life! :angry: :bawling: Then there's the whole situation w...

Photo

I think I'm gonna give up talking to my friends

Posted by blondie2002 , in Friends 08 February 2010 · 33 views

I was Iming my bff T tonight, and she ended up getting angry at me. :( (Mainly b/c it didn't click with me right away that she was talking about her ex)I gently tried steering the conversation onto what I thought was a more pleasent topic, her son J but unfortuneatly that too (:trigger: for language)pissed her off. :angry: So I gave up.
I also tried t...

July 2016

S M T W T F S
242526272829 30

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.