a blog

Posted by Zelda , 20 March 2014 · 75 views

A coworker left her job and I needed to have access to a program so she left me her sign in and password
Her password was Lovinlife1
I read that and scoffed inside.
That someone could pull that out - in relation to this mundane program at our mundane place of work.
But  I kept thinking of it -...

self flagellation

Posted by Zelda , 18 March 2014 · 74 views

Just feeling like a miserable, negative, nothing good today.
I really dislike myself.
truly - yuck. sometimes...im super sarcastic, rolling eyed ball of negativety.
thanks for letting me indulge this, just wanted to put it out there.
not sure what to think or do about it.
funny - immediately I...

where phrases such as " move on "or "get over it" are irrelevant

Posted by Zelda , 09 December 2013 · 168 views

just thought i would share this little tid bithttps://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1480767_563743213712437_185694417_n.jpg

i truly have a lot to be thankful for

Posted by Zelda , 27 November 2013 · 110 views

short list of what I am thankful for
am thankful for my sister
am thankful for my nephew
am thankful for my job
am thankful for my health
sometimes i get so wrapped up in being victimized  I let it cloud everything else...
 gratefulness feels pretty good.

im gonna regret this in the morning

Posted by Zelda , 30 September 2011 · 147 views

I haven't posted for a while.

I had a couple of beers tonight. (for me it doesn't take much)

The night before last I had some whiskey - I had it in my place because someone gave it to me. I share a bottle of wine socially and it's fine.
But after some whiskey I raged at someone.
I was correct in my stance but way overboard in my behavio...

a flash then a memory then panic

Posted by Zelda , 25 July 2011 · 131 views

heart pounding panic from a decades old memory and a relatively inocuous one at that. I finally opened my mailbox and retrieved the smashed stacks of cards and bills. I am an expert at sweeping everything under the rug.

so the memory is - I am writing this for my own sake. As a teenager my first boyfriend was over at our house. I was in the bathroom,...

being sick

Posted by Zelda , 17 July 2011 · 96 views

I am still on shakey ground. Looking back I see I was rather manic state when the weekend began. My manic states are rather subdued lucky for me. it's rather I get super excited about one idea or thing and then the inevitable crash. The crash has all the drama for me, that meltdown, deep depression. I didn't manage to get myself up this morn...

My whole life

Posted by Zelda , 16 July 2011 · 109 views

My whole life has been merely a succession of miserable and unsuccessful denials of feelings or reason." "...I am not capable of close friendship: of two close friends, one is always the slave of the other, although frequently neither of them will admit it. I cannot be a slave, and to command in such circumstances is a tiresome business, because o...

nervous and uncertain

Posted by Zelda , 16 July 2011 · 68 views

I don't know. anything.

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.