Photo

A good one?

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Memories 18 June 2009 · 42 views

I found a good one. I was talking to someone about crickets, yes crickets of all things and bam, it hit me. A good memory.

I remember in the *** grade there was this girl I hung out with. The only girl in my brand new class who didn't hate me and try to fight me or make me feel like shit. I'd go over to her house after school and just play. He family was so nice, she was so nice. I remember playing cricket in her hallway. Once we almost broke the light and no one even yelled at us. It was fun. That one sliver of a good memory. Surrounded by loads of bad ones. Like I can't remember he name, probably because I only spent half of that grade at that school. Because my father was too psychotic to keep his shit together and my mother was too cracked out to prevent my father from moving me around the world. Someone asked me if i was an army brat. I wish, then at least i'd have a reason why.

That thought sparked yet another memory. My toad, Mr. ToadyWoady Wartface. I fed him crickets back when I wasn't scared of bugs. It was fun, my mom was scared of that thing. I went away to camp one summer and brought him back bullfroggy friends. I visited my dad one weekend, and in those 2 days my mom had managed to kill all my bullfrogs and let toady escape. Yay mom, shinning moment for her.

:glare: So much for that good memory.

Photo
lostinsideofme
Jun 20 2009 07:55 AM
I think I need a good memory. Just one good memory that isn't clouded in a sea of bad ones. I need one memory to stand out and give me some glimmer of hope. I'm tired of having all the bad flashbacks, and horrible haunting memories. Please, just let me see one truly good memory.

Guide to my world

I put up a general *TRIGGER WARNING* for all those who read. This is me being as real as I can get, trying not to hold back. Working through memories and life's challenges in the aftermath.

Contents:
Randomness tends to have the most content, but I warn you, it gets pretty random.

When I find more courage, My stories, will have more content. For now walk with my through my therapeutic adventures and rants.

School sucks, but at least its finally over.

Emotions, Memories are full of raw emotion.

Recently I've been Exploring My Sexuality

Welcome to my world.~lost~

What I'm Pondering

How do you overcome something that has been ingrained in you? Is it possible, or is it like fighting against your genes?

How on earth do turkeys get their fat asses in the air?

If I evolved from a primate, how come I've forgotten how to climb a tree?

Who can fry an egg on a sidewalk? I can barely fry an egg in a pan.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
   1 2 34

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.