In my head

Photo

M is back :)

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 18 January 2012 · 87 views

So random... I got a message from M today. And if you don't follow my blog, I will enlighten you. M is the first lesbian "relationship" (Click for a brief description )

It was actually a good conversation. In looking for some alliance in my "coming out" or "finding myself" process I sent her a message. Just saying, 2012 is...

Photo

What Just Happened?

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 16 January 2012 · 78 views

So... Exploring is fun. But so so interesting. :blush:

I went to my good friends house yesterday or last night, just to hang out chill, watch a movie, drink, have a good time. Not sure what really happened, but I don't think she's as homophobic as she would like to present herself. :o:

So here I am trying to figure out how to get myself notice...

Photo

Where is the "How To Be A Lesbian for Dummies" book?

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 14 January 2012 · 431 views

I don't even know where to begin. If you follow me then you know this has been quite a process. But I guess I should say, here I am this AM after having spent almost an entire week with a girl I like, and feeling very satisfied (for now. I'm sure my high will wear off soon).

I think so far one of the hardest things I've faced while trying t...

Photo

GF #2

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 16 August 2011 · 70 views

We met at a club one night. I don't know how, but she approached me when I was at the bar. Bought me a drink and we just started talking. She was with her girls so we didn't really get "friendly" but we danced a little with the group.

Then exchanged numbers, and friended each other on FB. We texted back and fourth a bit while we were at...

Photo

Girls

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 16 August 2011 · 69 views

For some reason I keep meeting girls. I thought this would be hard, trying to categorize, but its not. I went out of Friday and this girl approached me. She came over to me and we had a nice talk and even danced together. Which is surprising because it wasn't that kind of party. And I had been dancing with a guy.

I didn't want to exchange number...

Photo

Are you sure your not pregnant?

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 10 August 2011 · 64 views

I wish i could get the doctor to stop asking this question. Makes me so sad every time he does. How do I say, um not i'm not but thanks for reminding me that I wish i was.

But side note, I dont have sex with guys... How do I tell me doctor, the same doctor who treated me when I was pregnant, who's given me birth control and pregnancy tests, tha...

Photo

Sex is...

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 17 July 2011 · 64 views

The word sex for me is so confused and dense, it seems unrealistic that it can all be summed up in 3 little letters. Sex...

Sex is an outlet of pent up emotions. A way to feel good about myself when I'm down, hurt, abandoned. It lets me know I'm wanted.
Sex is a way to hurt myself. A way to further degrade myself as a person, to put me in the pla...

Photo

GF #1

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 14 June 2011 · 77 views

In my absence from here, well December of 09 I met a girl. A gorgeous girl, and I followed it through. I don't know why but from the first time I saw her I liked her and I didn't even know she was a lesbian.

We had fun. We were together for about 3 months, then she decided to get back with her ex. But I had fun. I actually enjoyed this. Whic...

Photo

She's Hotttt.... OMG did I just say that?

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Exploring 11 May 2009 · 76 views

A girl rode past me the other day on a bike, and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Which is weird, because I'm crazy hetero. But man I can honestly say that I was thinking nasty thoughts about me and her. Thoughts like this are becoming more and more of the norm in my mind. Not to many solo guy on girl fantasies, rather its 3 somes and girl...

Guide to my world

I put up a general *TRIGGER WARNING* for all those who read. This is me being as real as I can get, trying not to hold back. Working through memories and life's challenges in the aftermath.

Contents:
Randomness tends to have the most content, but I warn you, it gets pretty random.

When I find more courage, My stories, will have more content. For now walk with my through my therapeutic adventures and rants.

School sucks, but at least its finally over.

Emotions, Memories are full of raw emotion.

Recently I've been Exploring My Sexuality

Welcome to my world.~lost~

What I'm Pondering

How do you overcome something that has been ingrained in you? Is it possible, or is it like fighting against your genes?

How on earth do turkeys get their fat asses in the air?

If I evolved from a primate, how come I've forgotten how to climb a tree?

Who can fry an egg on a sidewalk? I can barely fry an egg in a pan.

July 2016

S M T W T F S
24252627 28 2930

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.