where everyday a new trauma befalls me
and my nightmares haunt me
And if it is, does that make me reality crazy,
not real
This shit is crazy

Photo

Randomness...

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Randomness, Therapy 04 October 2011 · 32 views

Since my last blog. My nephew got hurt in football, i got to find out through a FB post. and my sister refused to answer her phone for me. I say refused because if you have time to update your FB status u have time to answer a phone or text, right?

But just a couple weeks ago she's calling me about my brother, day and night and I answered the phone....

Photo

enraged

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Randomness 11 September 2011 · 37 views

Ok so idk why, but my mothers neighbors just pissed me off to the point where I want to smack them.

I'm walking to the stairs of her front door. They see me, run up the stairs and slam the door behind them as i'm coming up. I knock on the door and they come down the stairs but refuse to open the door.

they are some overly rude little girls and...

Photo

Harassed by an officer

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Uncategorized, Randomness 09 August 2011 · 32 views

SO i was harassed by a police officer yesterday. He was like directing traffic at a work site and i went to pull into the parking lot next to him. HE made me stop tell him why i was going into the lot and then proceeded to yell at me through my car window about talking on the phone, while driving. Then he proceeded to follow me into the lot and continue t...

Photo

Technology hates me

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Randomness 08 September 2009 · 34 views

So in the past week my ipod crapped out on my, my car radio died, cable was on the blink and my laptop was replaced. At school the LCD screen in my study room wouldn't connect to my laptop, and the printer refused to print.

I think it's safe to say that technology is not a friend of mine right now. My new motto is buy a warranty on everything....

Photo

Sick

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Randomness 03 September 2009 · 41 views

I'm sick, yet again. I'm really starting to wonder if there isn't something more serious going on with me. So the other day (yesterday i think) I was in the market, standign at the register when all of a sudden I just got so dizzy, lightheaded and nauseous. I had to practically lay down for a minute. This has been happening more and more la...

Photo

Exhale

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Uncategorized, Randomness 28 August 2009 · 36 views

I just have to let it out somewhere, so this is my exhale.

I'm stressed. I decided to go back to school last year for another degree and right now, I'm not even sure that I can or want to do it anymore. I've been trying to keep it quiet hoping that it will just pass, but I dont think it will. I'm not confident enough in myself to make...

Photo

Not Myself

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Randomness 24 August 2009 · 40 views

I must apologize for being away for so long. I'm sorry if your artwork/poetry hasn't been displayed, I've just been in a real bad funk and I'm trying to dig myself out of it. If you sent me something, it will be posted, and I'll let you know when.

I've been so disconnected from myself. Like I dont even know what i'm feeli...

Photo

Broken Car

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Randomness 09 July 2009 · 32 views

I keep wondering what else can go wrong. I think i need to stop wondering that, because everytime i wonder that, something worse goes wrong. So today, I thought I was good, but I lied to myself. Found out I have an infection, and my car sounds like a motorcycle. Cars should never sound like a motorcycle. Now I wonder how much this is going to cost me. M...

Photo

Work

Posted by lostinsideofme , in Randomness 08 July 2009 · 28 views

I love/hate my job. One of my bosses is soooooo fun and down to earth its just fun going there. We laughed, chatted, worked, mostly laughed and chatted and tried desperately not to fall asleep. Its was fun, i missed her. I do want to keep going, but honestly its just another thing to add to my plate, and i'm not sure I have the time for that right...

Guide to my world

I put up a general *TRIGGER WARNING* for all those who read. This is me being as real as I can get, trying not to hold back. Working through memories and life's challenges in the aftermath.

Contents:
Randomness tends to have the most content, but I warn you, it gets pretty random.

When I find more courage, My stories, will have more content. For now walk with my through my therapeutic adventures and rants.

School sucks, but at least its finally over.

Emotions, Memories are full of raw emotion.

Recently I've been Exploring My Sexuality

Welcome to my world.~lost~

What I'm Pondering

How do you overcome something that has been ingrained in you? Is it possible, or is it like fighting against your genes?

How on earth do turkeys get their fat asses in the air?

If I evolved from a primate, how come I've forgotten how to climb a tree?

Who can fry an egg on a sidewalk? I can barely fry an egg in a pan.

October 2014

S M T W T F S
2627282930 31  

Recent Comments

Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. is not intended to be a substitute for professional assistance. All members and visitors are encouraged to establish a relationship with a trained counselor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Pandora's Aquarium, Inc. offers rape and sexual abuse survivor-to-survivor support only. Despite any qualifications staff or members possess, they are not engaged in a professional relationship with any other member. Survivors in crisis are urged to seek local help by contacting 911 or their local rape crisis center. Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service located here.