A message from Tori Amos

Shannon

Hey guys - I just completed my run of shows for this leg of the tour and my main goal was to get something signed for the members of Pandora's. The first time I spoke with Tori this tour, she talked to me about this board and how she recommends it to survivors, asking me for the url and other info...which I thought was very cool. Then I asked her to sign something, which she decided to take backstage and of course never got it back to me (she's a busy woman!). Luckily she spied me in the way back of the meet and greet yesterday and wrote this for you all:

post-288-126669415719_thumb.jpg

I really like that she didn't dwell on what brought us all here, but on how we support each other. You all really make this board what it is, and Tori clearly respects that. Thank you!

Shannon

thank you so much for putting that up, that means soo much to me im close to tears!!

Mary - who is a HUGE Tori fan

musikalrose

:O :D muh gwich (thanks) to you both...got butterflies over here...heh....kewl pintoz.

Oh...nice to see you too shannon:)

Thank you that is just what i needed, we are all stars, some of us just need to learn how to shine again!

Thanks shannon and tori

way cool, thanks much Shannon and Tori

Kala

Thank you Shannon and thank you Tori.

Mel xxx

• 1 month later...
~Lindsay~

Thank you Tori and thank you Shannon for sharing her message with us!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
auditorium

Wow she is such an inspiration

• 1 year later...
AnotherRaisinGirl

boosting this. the url's need to be c/ped into your address bar, the images don't just come up anymore. i hunt for it every once in a while for some inspiration, and it occured to me that there are probably some members who've never seen it.

hmmm.... I can't see the first post from shannon for some reason. It starts with a thank you from jaandoe. Maybe it's my browser?

Star of the Sea

i've noticed this. on old threads on the new board the first post seems to appear down a ways. in this case i think the 10th post was actually the first post. I have no idea why this is. Perhaps Shannon knows?

toriauto.JPG

i'm reposting tori's note in my message.

so you can see it. :)

ayelet

Thanks ayelet,

That's such a pretty name by the way. (((hugs))) : )

Thanks for reposting that. It's lovely- It reminds me of the cover of hey jupiter. My favorite cd.

pixie

((AnotherRaisinGirl))

Thanks for boosting this!! And thank you ((Ayelet)) for reposting this image!! This definitely put a smile on my face.

I looked like this before: :(

Now I look like this: :)

((((((((hugs)))))))) ~Stefanie

I was happy this was boosted too..because while I do have the autograph, I had completely forgotten that Tori had pulled me aside to ask for the url to the site for a girl she knew in the UK (I wonder if that girl is here now?).

At any rate, I did give the url to Tori (twice). About two weeks later, a person I knew from tour called me saying Tori needed it again. So I sent it to him for her.

I just think it's really cool that she knows about us and respects the site enough to recommend it to others.

Anyway...:)

Ya know i have been here for quite some time and this is probally the first time i have noticed this post. :)

Thanks Shannon. :D

Donna =)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi thanks to Tori and thanks to shannon for posting it really made my day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
MatthewJ123

thankyou, thankyou tori. you are truly an angel of the highest order.

• 1 month later...

That gave me wings. Thank you Tori and Shannon. I needed to see that too! Wow, what a wonderful feeling!

• 1 month later...
SmokeWriter2014TS

That was nice of Tori to show some love.

Thanks Shannon for showing.

I know this is an old thread, but new to me so.. yeah.

:)