A message from Tori Amos

Shannon

I guess I'm not very good at reading handwriting.

It's not super-easy to read.

I agree, it is a nice note and it was very sweet of her to write it :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much Shannon for making the effort to get this beautiful note from another survivor. Thanks to Tori also.

:D

-sayit :butterfly:

• 1 year later...
blondie2002

I'm not really familar with Tori Amos's music, but I'm happy that she wrote that message for us. :)

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
ComplicatedSurvivor

Tori is amazing! thanks Shannon for posting this

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
stillbreathing

Hey guys - I just completed my run of shows for this leg of the tour and my main goal was to get something signed for the members of Pandora's. The first time I spoke with Tori this tour, she talked to me about this board and how she recommends it to survivors, asking me for the url and other info...which I thought was very cool. Then I asked her to sign something, which she decided to take backstage and of course never got it back to me (she's a busy woman!). Luckily she spied me in the way back of the meet and greet yesterday and wrote this for you all:

post-288-126669415719_thumb.jpg

I really like that she didn't dwell on what brought us all here, but on how we support each other. You all really make this board what it is, and Tori clearly respects that. Thank you!

Shannon

Thank you for sharing that with us. I love Tori Amos that she is so down to earth. Even if a person doesnt like her style of music I bet there is at least one of her songs they can relate too!

• 1 month later...

Thanks so much to Shannon and Tori.

& Thanks to everyone here for all of the support.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys - I just completed my run of shows for this leg of the tour and my main goal was to get something signed for the members of Pandora's. The first time I spoke with Tori this tour, she talked to me about this board and how she recommends it to survivors, asking me for the url and other info...which I thought was very cool. Then I asked her to sign something, which she decided to take backstage and of course never got it back to me (she's a busy woman!). Luckily she spied me in the way back of the meet and greet yesterday and wrote this for you all:

I really like that she didn't dwell on what brought us all here, but on how we support each other. You all really make this board what it is, and Tori clearly respects that. Thank you!

Shannon

hey

that was special

very special, and spoken so sincerely

much appreciated thanks

peace and butterflies

sparkles

• 1 month later...
looking4violetseyes

This is so adorable and touching. Tori is so caring, kindhearted, and understanding. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautiful. To not only shine some light in the dark, but for it to shine upon beauty. That's special. Thank you for sharing this.

• 6 months later...
lithiumribbons

That message is sooo touching. We are so blessed to have her and her music in our lifetime! :heart:

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
HealingLlight

Shannon

Awesome! I'm a long time fan.

perhapsapoet

I loved this very, very much. I used part of the note in a small sketch/painting I just made (which hopefully is okay):

6ybi.jpg

That is BEAUTIFUL, perhapsapoet! You are extremely talented, thanks for sharing.

:hug:

perhapsapoet

That is BEAUTIFUL, perhapsapoet! You are extremely talented, thanks for sharing.

:hug:

Thank you, Marlee! :hug:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

LOVE. Thank you Shannon and Tori. I love the site and the music! Stars in the dark...such an apt description...