Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tilted

Redefining pandy's

7 posts in this topic

I know that the mods are removing the "Surviving Together" forum, because, as stated in the letter, you are "refining and revising its purpose"

I just wanted to ask, because I have been very upset by this (perhaps irrational thought)  Are you planning to refine its purpose to not include other types of sexual assult besides rape?  (such as csa?)

I know you had the "Who Deserves to Be Here" post, but that is no longer accurate

This is just a question, I hope it doesn't cause wide spread panic... just a panic for me  :sleepy:

thanks

-c

Hey Tilted,

Nope, we have no plans to redefine Pandys any further.  The decision to eliminate that forum was based on the fact that it has been difficult for us to moderate effectively as the explanation suggests.

I hope this helps ease any fears!

Hugs,

Jes

Mods..

I found the secondary forum great, for when i had an issue regarding my healing and the secondary survivors in my life.

I know i could put futher topics like that in My Voice, but it doesn't seem right. Could a forum be set up for the subject of how to cope/deal with secondaries in survivors lives, and as a specific place for us to go when we need advice or support regarding secondary issues???

Just a suggestion

Kiwi

Thanks for the suggestion!  It is a good one.  We'll talk about it, okay?

Hugs,

Jes

Titled, sweetie, I just wanted to add something... people who have experienced all types of sexual violence are equally welcomed here. Everyone's experience and healing is valid.

Hugs

Lis

Regarding the Secondaries forum...

Maybe it's too late, but there was one thread there that I think could be put into wonderful threads. It was the Things Not to Say to a Survivor. I know there's a thread in the WT forum already about stupid things people have said, but the thread in ST was more about survivors feelings about what they don't want to hear.

Just a thought.

Barbara