Denmark

cattt

So in december I'm moving to Aarhus, which is in Denmark, and I really need to find a T there.

I just wanted to know if anyone knew any either reputable, well known or just a good T that they or anyone they know could reccomend.

Anything suggestions would be just great,

thank you

tc

cat

hi!

i come from romania but i've been living in denmark for nearly 2 years now...in fact i live 30 km away from Århus.

i will try to find out about a good T...but i hope u're aware it is not for free.according to the danish law , u only get 12 sesions with a T,for which the state is willing to pay for 60% of the bill.after that...u're on ur own.BUT u only get that if it was incest or if u have reported the rape within the first 6 months after...i thought i wouldn't get to hear that in a western-european country.at least that's the answear i got when i asked for help...

i'll ask around if u want me to.

best of wishes,

cristina

hey

thanks so much for the info! that does help me just knowledge wise.

i did report the rape but the case was closed and on a different continent?

it would be great if you knew of any but please dont go to too much trouble for my sake!

thansk again for your help

cat

tc

• 2 years later...

I live too far from Aarhus to help with a T

But I talked with my doctor a month ago. I reported my experience just a week after it happened, which is a year ago now.. almost..

BUT.. I was able to get my recept(?) renewed because.. well.. I had a few exuses. If you have a nice doctor, she/he will probably understand if you haven't seen a therapist immediately

I just told her that I thought I was able to handle it.. and that I had been travelling..and moving to another place.

I may have exagurated a little.. but.. Im not rich so.

If you're looking for advice you can always contact Joan Søstrene. I know they are located in Copenhagen, but they have a hotline every thursday and they will be on your side no matter what. (I've spoken with them loads of times.)

• 4 years later...

terrible system in Denmark ... Im here as an aupair, got raped here, cant afford to pay psychologist and cant get help ... trying everything, people just throw me from place to place, maybe they can help you here and there, but the truth is, if you dont have money, nobody really cares ... and they call themselves a welfare society ... haha

Archived