Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest lea

Think i've been pruned!

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

I recently re-registered as my membership was accidentally pruned with old ones. I think it's occurred again. I can't log in as Anabela as pandy's says Anabela doesn't exist, I've come in as Lea (my old alias) and conducted searches and the majority of posts I made as Anabela don't appear to be here, those few that are have me down as a guest.

Could you please check to see if Anabela has gone or do I simply need to delete cookies as Shannon says? Also, is it possible posts could have been deleted too? I don't mind if they have, I'd just like to know so I can rest assured they're not lurking in another forum (such as a public one) - I'd much rather they were deleted than accidentally switched over.

I ask because another member (a friend of mine) could not be seen in here a few weeks ago, whereas now she is visible, so I don't want to immediately re-register if it's just a case of deleting cookies or simply a glich in the computer system (they are only machines after all... :) )

thank you! (Anabela).

Anabela,

Your name isn't on the member list so I would assume you need to reregister.  As for the posts, posts made since the board upgrade didn't seem to have made the move to the new address.

Take care

Laney

Laney's got it right (thanks Laney!).

I would suggest re-registering. I'm sorry about the confusion!

Shannon