Guest Denny

nightmares

29 posts in this topic

Quinn, I would try hypnotizing I haven't personally tried it but it would be worth a try if it could help you get peaceful sleep or try meditating after you wake up from a scary dream and bring yourself to a better place

I know wat u mean n ur rite about forgettin its our brains way of pirtectin itself from more trama .. Idk wat ur case is but my went from unexcepted to knowing wat will take place n most of it i cant remeber now cuz my brain wont allow me to relive it but the feeling are stronger than memory if a picture can say a million words than feeling can say ten millions words idk if u tried meditation before bed complety clear the mind if u cant then try a vigourse workout before medating its help me its not a patent therapy but it helps wit nightmare n you will remeber more of ur dream as ur not fearfull of them if that makes sense

I've been dealing with nightmares off and on since I was a kid. :(

Does anyone have nightmares they don't remember? I know I'm having them b/c I wake up freaked out and sweating. I'm new at this..hope i'm doing this correctly.