save the dates:

The 4th NOMSV Retreat will be held

September 13-15, 2002 at

Dawn Manor in Livingston, NY.

National Organization for Male Sexual Victimization

Oct 25, 26, 27, 2002

Transmuting Trauma, Tending Spirit, in Marlboro MA

More info to follow

Timepeace calendars for survivors will also be available.

Contact Sistermoon  

• 8 months later...

This year marks the 12th anniversary of the Sexual Abuse Survivors Show SASS), which continues to bring people together to share experiences, hope, healing and growth through an array of paintings, drawings, sculpture,

poetry, music and performance art. We encourage you, your clients, friends and family to share the challenges and rewards of the healing process by attending or exhibiting at the show.  The S.A.S.S. strives to provide the opportunity to acknowledge and validate responses to personal trauma and to celebrate the strengths that come from such experiences.  

This year's show, sponsored by the L.I.F.E. Program of F.E.G.S. Health and Human Services System will be held on Saturday and Sunday, August 9th and 10th, 11:00a.m. - 5:00p.m. at Dowling College, Fortunoff Hall in Oakdale,

N.Y. (set-up is Friday, August 8th after 4:00pm)

If you or someone you know would benefit from participating in the show, please have the enclosed "Call for Art" completed and mailed to us at L.I.F.E. Program, 445 Oak Street, Copiague, N.Y.  11726, attn: Holly, or fax

to: (631) 264-3903.

We look forward to your joining us at this profound event.

Holly M. Beck, Coordinator/Supervisor

L.I.F.E. Program/S.A.S.S. Planning Committee