Name: Rosie

Height:  5'7"

Hair Color:  red with copper and auburn

Eye Color: blue/grey

Nationality:  English (a northener)  

Siblings/Ages: none

Do you have a job:  student

What store do you shop at the most?  amazon books

Do you collect anything:  natural crystals, blankets, cuddly toys and candles.

~FAVORITES~

Day of the week:  Wednesday

Game: 'when I packed my suitcase I packed...'

Food: chinese

Restaurant: chinese

Music: folk, roots, acoustic and soft rock

Animals: cats, lambs and wild bunnies

Ice Cream: sadly I can't eat dairy  

Drink: fruit juice

Things to do: the internet, film, reading and music  

Sesame Street character: oscar the grouch

Favorite Fruit:  banana

How many kids do you want: none right now

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT?  with my gran and dad

2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  Homecoming by John Bradshaw and Harry Potter The Prisoner of Azkaban

3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? just my mouse

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME? scrabble or monopoly  

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Cumbria's Green Handbook

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?  clary sage esseential oil, scented candles and radox bath.

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?  kippers, jasmine plants and liver and onions

8.FAVORITE SOUND?  the laughter of a baby

9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?  guilt

10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? five more minutes...

11.FAVORITE COLOR?  purple

12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?  a few

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?  elora/ellie/crystal/elliot  

14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? unconditional love

15.FAVORITE FOODS? egg fried rice, veggie burgers, scampi and deep fried prawns

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?  chocolate

17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?  no and I haven't learned yet

18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? mary the dalmation  

19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?  cool and scary

21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Carol Ann Duffy (fabulous poet)

22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? snowball (avoccat and lemonade)

23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?  Cancer

24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?  yuck, no

25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? art therapist, counsellor, complementary therapist and tarot reader

26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR?  sky blue

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE?  yes

28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?  it fluctuates

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?  Hawks, Magnolia, LOTR and Welcome Home Roxy Carmichael

30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? yes I've been to a typing workshop

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?  nothing, having space is good feng shui

32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?  3

33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?  Snooker, it's relaxing

34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS?  Dar Williams, Tansads, Tori Amos, Manic Street Preachers, Savage Garden, Joni Mitchell and Rock Salt & Nails.

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?  Buffy

36.FAVORITE CITY?  Lancaster

37.NAME OF FIRST PET? Rainbow the goldfish

38.FAVORITE SONGS?  Spirit Move (Tansads), Wise Up (Aimee Mann), I Won't Be Your Yoko Ono (Dar Williams), Crash and Burn (Savage Garden) and No Surface, All Feeling (Manic Street Preachers)  

39.FAVORITE ACTOR?  Johnny Depp (especially in Benny and Joon).

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Laney

• Jes

• hilary

• Trinity

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Mary

Height:  5'1'', rounding up

Hair Color:  brown and red

Eye Color: a very pretty shade of green, i love my eyes

Nationality: I live in America, of German, Ukranian, Polish, Scottish and Native American decent, i am a mutt

Siblings/Ages: Sara, 23 and Becky, 21

Do you have a job:  student and at a movie theater

What store do you shop at the most?  Target and old navy

Do you collect anything:  Dust

~FAVORITES~

Day of the week:  Friday

Game: I call it 'Mary Says'

Food: Italian

Restaurant: Friendlys

Music: Punk, Indie, Alternative rock, and Broadway stuff

Animals: cats and dogs

Ice Cream:  any

Drink: coke

Things to do: hang out with my friends

Sesame Street character: oscar the grouch

Favorite Fruit:  fresh cherries and strawberrys, and watermellon

How many kids do you want: a whole bunch, but not for a long time

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT?  with my mom and dad, and an occational sister. also with 2 cats and a beagle

2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  i just finished a book by a british ady i forget her name but it was called 'dont you want me?'

3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? the gateway logo

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME? clue

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Cosmo and Glamour

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?  the beach, and roses

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?  hair dye

8.FAVORITE SOUND?  animals

9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?  isolation

10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? is it naptime yet? or where is the snooze button?

11.FAVORITE COLOR?  green

12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? as many as it takes for me to get to it

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?  Sara Kathryn, Eva, Antigone, Andres, Alexander, Ben

14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? love and compassion

15.FAVORITE FOODS? cheese

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?  both!

17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?  i do have a heavy foot...

18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? yup

19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?  scary, thats what makes them cool

21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Jesus

22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? coladas

23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?  Pisces, on th Aries cusp

24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?  sometimes

25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? actress, singer, ballerina, rock star :wink: , dictator

26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? its been just about every color already...

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE?  yes

28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?  why does everyone ask me that!!

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?  Life is Beautiful

30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? i dont pay enough attention to notice

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?  clothes

32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?  3

33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?  Ballet

34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS?  Good Charlotte, Tori Amos, Dave Matthews Band

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?  The Simpsons

36.FAVORITE CITY?  Washington DC!!! and Berlin is second

37.NAME OF FIRST PET? Daisy

38.FAVORITE SONGS? Rolling Stone by Bob Dylan

39.FAVORITE ACTOR?  hmm i cant think of a favorite

Mary

You know, I was reading everyone's replies (some of which made me chuckle, and some of which nearly made me pee my pants laughing) and I realized that although I did the little questionnaire, I didn't tell anyone much of anything that really describes who I am.  Sooo, I'm giving this another shot. :)

My name is Lynn, as you already know.  I'm 22 years old, & turn 23 on September 24.  I'm single, and sometimes I'm convinced I'll stay that way forever.  I own my own home, and live there alone with my three spoiled cats.  I work full-time, doing accounting for a major corporation, though I plan to go back to school part-time when time and funds allow it.  I plan to do rape-counseling.  I am 5'6", with brown hair and blue eyes, and my weight is something we won't talk about - let's just say the number on my ID is a big, fat lie, alright?  I am loyal, compassionate, nurturing, down-to-earth, and somewhat quiet and shy (until you get to know me).  I'm very sarcastic, and have a rather evil sense of humor...Just ask Alesia or  anyone else who has been on the receiving end of it!  I'm a bit silly, sometimes an airhead, and incredibly uncoordinated.  Seriously, some people are born with absolutely no natural coordination or grace ~ I am one of them.  I can ruin a perfectly good white shirt before I even make it out the door to head for work in the morning.  I'm a major procrastinator, and sometimes a bit lazy.  My house is very rarely anything that resembles neat and organized - and when it is, it's only because I called myself lazy too many times and eventually shamed myself into straightening up.  I'm a bit of a lush, though I control myself well, and I alternate between being smoke-free and smoking like a chimney. (Yes, I quit and then relapse quite frequently - I don't recall claiming to be intelligent.)  Currently, I'm smoking like a chimney.  I don't exercise near enough (Okay, I usually don't exercise <i>ever</i> ) and the word "diet" is not in my vocabulary, though it certainly should be!

I love reading, writing, watching movies, spending time with my friends, walking along the lake (all the exercise I ever get), building my website, psychology, music, concerts (preferably from 2001 ;)) , educating others about mental illness, volunteering my time doing rape counseling, and just having a good time.  I love all kinds of books, from frivolous reads, mysteries and thrillers, to classics to myths and books on the Hindu religion.  I'm a music freak, and own more CD's than I'd care to count - everything from Metallica to Fleetwood Mac to Everlast to Garth Brooks, and I love it all.  I can listen to Martina McBride, then pop in a Black Sabbath CD 5 minutes later.   I am (very slowly, with much procrastination) writing a book about my experiences, though getting it in print would prove to be a joke, I'm sure!  Nevertheless, it is very healing for me, and that is what matters.

I'm my mom's only child, though thanks to my dad and his four marriages, I have a pretty large family - it isn't unusual for me to joke that knowing my father, I probably have siblings I'm not even aware of. ;) I'm not close to my family at all, unfortunately, except my two youngest siblings (ages 12 and 16), who I adore beyond reason.  They are the most fantastic children ever born - not that I'm biased, or anything! ;)

My pet peeves are ignorance, narrow-mindedness, prejudice, dishonesty, rudeness, snobbery, spitefulness, people who push their ideas and beliefs upon others, hypocrisy and people who sing along with the radio at the top of their lungs, mistakenly thinking they can carry a tune.  (Really, I sound like a cat with it's tail caught in a door, but I keep my singing for when I'm alone in my own home.)

My dreams and goals are to heal, go back to school, become a rape counselor, have a beautiful family, raise my (future) children to be productive members of society, and finish writing my darned book sometime before my time here is over!   Yes, I know, I'm dull - now you know the truth.  I can't believe I found that much to say about my boring self! :)

• 1 month later...
Guest she breathes

i'm erin. i'm sixteen.

i'm bisexual. i'm very political. i'm a feminist. i'm a vegan. i'm a pagan.

i have a younger sister and an older brother and a mom and a dad. i have a boyfriend named mike who i love dearly. i love animals.

i love writing. i used to self harm and overdose. i'm working really hard on healing.

i am a high school drop out. i dropped out because i needed to get away from someone who went to my school. i haven't been in school in eight months.

next september, i'm moving out. i'm moving to toronto and i am going to attend a queer alternative school there. i'm excited, stressed and nervous about this.

i'm just trying to hold my life together.

i love nature. i love trees, flowers, birds, wind etc. i don't know what i want to do with my life. perhaps i will bcome a councellor. there needs to be more feminist councellors.

i love music. i want to learn how to play guitar and be in a band.

if you want to know more, check out my onlibe diary at: (Edited'>http://shebreathes.diaryland.com

(Edited

by she breathes at 4:00 am on June 26, 2003)

i'm 24, 5'4" with reddish-brown hair and hazel eyes, which range between bright green (when i'm mad) and sky blue (when i wear anything green).  i was born in Virginia Beach VA, and my b-day is 4 August.  i live in Southern Indiana right on the Ohio River

my dad was in the Navy for 20 years (til i was 16) so we moved around alot, something i miss so much.  my mom was in, too, but got out just before i was born (or else i woulda been born in Portugal).  i have a younger bro and a younger sis (who's married).

i've got 9 cats named Tubby, Anubis, Rick, Nugget, Feisty, Velvey, B B, Panda, and Snickers.

i love sushi, bulgohgi and kalbi (both yummy yummy korean foods).  i graduated from Indiana Univ a couple yrs ago and survived through the IU basketball drama and the campus riots when Bobby Knight was fired.  

i love drawing (which helps me ALOT), and cooking (though i dont do it very well, except for Chinese food).  i collect japanese and korean manga (comics) and could probly open up my own bookstore i have so many.  i used to play hockey.  in college, i played soccer (i had a try-out for the IU women's team, and made it but couldnt play because it's an NCAA-I team and i needed a job for money, something NCAA-I teams dont allow because it's seen as paying you to play)

i love talking politics and hope to go to law school to become a lawyer (pretty obvious, why else would i?) because i love arguing (not to be nasty, tho).  if not that, i wanna open a chinese or korean restaurant.  i used to speak spanish fluently (but i purposely blocked it out of my brain for reasons i dont wanna say).  i love foreign languages . . . i took Arabic, Russian, Czech, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Serbo-Croatian, Tibetan, Chinese, Potugeuse, Turkish, French.  but i'm great in Japanese and Russian.

my fave tv shows are Simpsons, Family Guy, 8 Rules, Dateline, Oprah, Dr Phil, 20/20, 48 Hours, and especially the O'Reilly Factor (he's so rude and arrogant).  i love reading Percy Bysshe Shelley's poetry.  my fave movie is A Time to Kill.  My fave group is Dead Kennedys, HOT (korean), Gackt (Japanese), but usually i'll listen to anything but gospel, bluegrass, blues, and country (i like old country tho, like Hank Williams Sr)

i collect creepy things (like stuff you can get at Hot Topic) and overall weirdness.  

i love my family, my cats, and my fiancee.  we get married in october or november

i used to go to a Southern Baptist church til i was 17 until they kicked me out for questioning why God punishes "the wicked women" with rape.  i didnt agree, so i told them.  they said i was going to ####.

i was Wiccan but it didnt agree with me.  i've been to a Synogogue (i think it's the right spelling, dunno), Catholic Church, Hindu Temple, everywhere.  

but now i'm Buddhist (and have been for awhile) since i went to the Tibetan Buddhist temple / monastery in teh town i went for college.  i met the Dalai Lama (my professor at IU for Tibetan was his brother), and it was like a lightning bolt shot through me.  i talked with him and i was like 0__o  changed my whole life...like when people meet the pope i guess.

anyway, before i go on and on, that's all :)

~~ Kaga~~

Ok  So where to start.

Let's see.....

I am 30 and a single mom to a beautiful 9 yr old girl. She is about all i have in my life. My life revolves around her.

I am 5'2" and weigh.....well lets say that i lied on my id too.

I have blue eyes and long light brown hair.

I love animals. Have quite a bit of a zoo going on sometimes but right now I have 2 dogs. A 2yr old male stafforshire terrier, 80 lbs, named Joxer. Got his name from the tv show xena. If anyone knows the personality of the character on that show that is pretty much my dog. My other is a 3yr old female staffi mix named rainbow. She is just a baby. Love them both to death.

I foster birds of prey.Generally hawks but have had the occasional falcon. My favorite bird is the falcon so i take them every chance I get.

I guess it would be easier if I did the question list here or something.

You already have the name and such so i will start here:

Siblings/Ages: unfortunately yes/ one is 36 and the other is 34 both brothers.

Do you have a job:  I care for the elderly in their homes

What store do you shop at the most?  Grocery store

Do you collect anything: Yeppers. I love to collect pigs and dolphins. I also collect knives and swords.

Favorites:

Day of the week:  Don't have one

Game:Volley ball

Food: chinese and BBQ ribs

Restaurant: chinese

Music: Just about anything

Animals: dogs, birds of prey,ok to make this simple i love almost anything that is wild and love to have animals around me at all times.

Ice Cream: Don't eat ice cream

Drink: Dr Pepper or vodka. the occasional rum as well(i drink way too much)

Things to do: Haning out with my daughters girl scout troop, listening to music and being on the internet.

Sesame Street character: OOOOOOO thats a toughy. Not sure

Favorite Fruit:Don't eat much fruits. Usually veggies  

How many kids do you want: none...Too late now I guess. No more for me at this point.

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT?  I live with my daughter. My aunt lives here too since she had her stroke.

2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  Just finnished one in the left behind series. One more to go and i will be caught up.

3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Cute little puppy in a mail box of a hawk. depends on which one I use on any given day.

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME? scrabble  

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? national geographic

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?  I love the smell of burning wood. 7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? roses.                   8.FAVORITE SOUND?  The sound of the waves on the ocean at night or a babblig brook

9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?  guilt

10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Where is my ciggy and my Dr Pepper....oh #### now i have to go to the bathroom.

11.FAVORITE COLOR?  black

12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?  when ever I get to it

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?  My daughters name is Aubrianna Elizabeth Lelia. Not gonna have any more

14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Security

15.FAVORITE FOODS? Chop suey or anything starchy(ie potatos,rice,etc.)

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?  Dark Chocolate

17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?  I love to but don't

18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? On occasion

19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?  Way cool

21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Marlene deitrich or Edgar Allen Poe

22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Lemon Drop or anything with good vodka in it.

23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Virgo

24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?  I eat the whole thing

25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Police officer.

26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR?  I would go back to blue or maybe purple

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Maybe

28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?  usually empty

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?  Girl Interrupted, Tomb Raider. Prefer theater

30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?NOT!!!!!

My method works for me.

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED? You really don't want to know

32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?  13

33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?  Base ball

34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS? Patsy Cline, Amy Grant, Indigo Girls, I like everything

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?  Don't really watch tv

36.FAVORITE CITY?  Don't have one

37.NAME OF FIRST PET? Don't remember

38.FAVORITE SONGS? Will edit later to add

39.FAVORITE ACTOR?Marline Deitrich and Angelina Jolie

ME! well I am 13 (almost 14!) I am about 5'8" i have really long blonde hair and blue eyes. I love cats i have about 12 :) I play ALOT of volleyball. I LOVE to read and write poetry! thats about it! and im really cool haha :) all my love xoxox

i posted in this thread a year and a half ago, but i'll go at it again, this time answering the questions :)

-Natural Hair color: dark brown

-Body Piercings?: 11 in my ears: left: 2 lobe, 1 tregus, 2 rook.  right: 4 lobe, 1 tregus, 1 rook.

-Eye color: dark green with a little orangish aroung my pupils.

-Birth Place: santa rosa, ca, usa

-Current Residence: santa cruz, ca, usa

Favorite Color? blues and greens

-Favorite food: hmmmm...ice cream, or anything garlicky

-Ever love someone so much it made you cry? yup

-Croutons or bacon bits? croutons

-Favorite day of the week: i like fridays

-Favorite word or phrase: "fuck yeah!"

-Favorite Restaurant: clouds (fancy shmancy place here in s.c. they have these lobster and wild mushroom potstickers in a peanut sauce that are to die for)

-Favorite flower: freesias

-Favorite drink: water, bourbon

-Favorite Ice cream: baskin & robbin's mint chocolate chip.  it's a childhood thing

-Favorite fast food restaurant: taco bell

-How many times did you fail your drivers test?: none

-Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?: i'm not much for shopping

-What do you do most often when you are bored?: read, sleep, sit in the sunshine doing nothing, chase the chickens around the yard

-Most annoying thing people ask/tell me: i'm way to annoyed with people in general to answer this question

-Bedtime: 2 a.m. or so

-Favorite TV show: i don't have a t.v.

-Ford or Chevy: i have a honda

-Any tattoos?: i have a homemade one on my right inner anklebone.  it's a crescent moon and star.  i've been told it resembles th symbol for islam and the turkish flag.  i did it when i was 16.  i used a razor blade and sumi ink.

-Favorite place to visit: canadian rockies

-Where would you live if you could move right now: hawaii

-Where would you go if you had a free, round-trip airline ticket? oh man, everywhere!

-Favorite school subjects: art, science

Favorite Sesame Street character: snuffleupagus (i can't spell)

Favorite Music: lots and lots!  almost anything, no modern country, tho.  i like older country like johnny cash and willie nelson.

Favorite Singers: tom waits, bjork, tori amos, kate wolf

Collect anything?: sea glass

Stores you shop at most (not for groceries): longs drugs

If you could meet one person, that is dead or living, who would you choose?: bono from U2

What/who is on your mousepad?: the famous wave print by hokusai

Storms - Cool or scary?: way cool, a little scary

What is your zodiac sign?: capricorn, but i'm not very capricorn-like

Chocolate or Vanilla?: both

What is the first thing you think of, when you wake up in the morning?: "it's afternoon already?!"

What's under your bed?: the floor

-What is the weather like right now? starry moonless night

((((((hugs))))))

hilary

Name: Lauen

Height:5'5" or 5'6" i dunno

Hair Color:A mix of brown and blonde

Eye Color: blueish grayish green

Nationality: American    

Siblings/Ages: Yuppers.... My idential twin (not that we look much alike anymore  cuze she eats healthier and is skinnier and she is shorter and she loves hair dye)

Do you have a job: Nope

What store do you shop at the most? Do dust bunnies under my bed count?

~FAVORITES~

Day of the week:Sunday

Game: American Idol Trivia (my friends made it up), Scattagories, or Facts In Five  

Food: geeze....Chocolate Creamcheese Brownies  

Restaurant: um.....Friendlys  

Music:Everything from A-Z

Animals: My Puppy Shila

Ice Cream: I'm not eating ice cream ATM but i love chocolate frozen yougrt

Drink: Diet Soda and  Smoothies  

Thing to do: Sleep, Chat, Read and Sing

Sesame Street character: dont know any!!

Favorite Fruit: Strawberries

How many kids do you want: 2 ot 3

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT? With Mommy And Daddy

2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  Lucky By Alice Sebold

3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have 5 of em i swich around the current one is a pic of me and Halle

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME? I already answered taht :)

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? uh Seventeen and YM

6.FAVORITE SMELLS? Freshely Washed Sheets ( i wash mine every week i love teh smell so much),Baked Goods in the oven

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Bannanas, Garbage

8.FAVORITE SOUND? um...it was bens voice but i cant hear that anymore so its gotta be justin guarini or clay aiken singing

9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Loosing A Friend

10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Recently it has been why halle cant be quite lol

11.FAVORITE COLOR? Purple

12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?  Depends on how close to the phone i am

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? geeze dont make me think hard here lol

14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Friends

15.FAVORITE FOODS? I thought I answered this already. .

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? CHOCOLATE.

17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?  I olny have my permit daddy and mommmy dont let me drive fast....hey what is driving fast?

18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yuppers

19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Scarey  

21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Ben (even though i already met him) if it had to be someone i never have met it would have to be Justin Guarini

22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? I am 16 i cant drink

23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Dunno

24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? ???????

25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Music Video Editing

26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? blonde highlighs like right now

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yep.

28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half Full

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?  to many to name

30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? i had to take 2 years of typing in middle school and you would have to start over if your fingers wernt on the right keys so #### yah

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED? I dont wanna know!!!!

32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 2 (for twins)

33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Gymnastics

34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS? I like everthing

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS? TV? AMERICAN IDOL but i loved survivor africa (olny cuze my one teachers cousin was on it)

36.FAVORITE CITY? NYC

37.NAME OF FIRST PET? My personal pet that the regestration is under my name is Shila but my familys first pet was either Bobby the gold fish Jeasus the gold fish or Cheese the rabbit

38.FAVORITE SONG? Just one?    

39. FAVORITE ACTOR Justin Guarini in From Justin To Kelly but serously Ben Aflick cuze hes a hottie lol

• 4 weeks later...

I am a mom of 4, (two boys ages 11 and 7, and two girls ages 2 and just-turned-4).  I was a bartender for several years, but after having my youngest daughter (age 2), I am now a stay at home mom.  The day care bill would kill me!!  

I live in the "urban" (to put it politely) part of a major US city.

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

in an apartment with my children, my Boyfriend is here most all the time but he has his own house, my mom lives downstairs from me

2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

none

3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

no mouse pad

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Trivial Pursuit

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

Glamour

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?

vanilla, roast beef in the crockpot (Mmmm!!!)

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?

B.O.

8.FAVORITE SOUND?

baby's cooing and when they are first learning to talk

9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?

being betrayed

10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

have to change Sissie's diaper

11.FAVORITE COLOR?

blue

12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE?

depends on if I can get to the phone in time

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Cheyenne

14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE?

taking good care of my kids so they grow up to be good people

15.FAVORITE FOODS?

pie, any pie

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

vanilla

17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?

no, I almost always have the kids with me

18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?

no

19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?

scary

21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE?

Elvis

22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?

Pina Colada, but usually drink Bud Light

23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?

Leo

24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI?

yes

25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Bartender--I was a bartender for 6 years and I loved it

26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR?

I would not dye it

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

yes

28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL?

depends on my mood

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

Easyriders

30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS?

yes

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED?

boxes of baby clothes

32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?

33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

hockey

34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS?

Black Crowes, old Metallica, Grateful Dead, Allman Bros

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

Sopranos (don't have HBO any more though)

36.FAVORITE CITY?

???

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

Rooster (a cat)

38.FAVORITE SONG?

"I'm Your Captain/Closer to Home" by Grand Funk Railroad, "She Talks to Angels" by Black Crowes, "Sail on Sail Away" by Moxy

39. FAVORITE ACTOR (male & female)

Mel Gibson, Nicole Kidman

Guest Nemesis

NAME: Brett

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 175

I am the middle child, being the only male.

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

Renting a basement room. It's tiny, but it suits me just fine. The couple I rent from lets me share their kitchen/laundry facilities.

None

Star Wars: Phantom Menace

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Monopoly

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

Readers Digest

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?

Fresh baked bread

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?

Old food that croaks in the fridge.

8.FAVORITE SOUND?

Rain softly falling.

Knowing that you hurt someone by angry words.

Have to find a job today.

11.FAVORITE COLOR?

Blue and Forest Green

Usually 2 or 3

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Mikela-girl and Noah-boy

Helping others

15.FAVORITE FOODS?

Any kind of pasta

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Can I say Neopolitan here?

Sometimes

No

Cool

Abraham Lincoln

None

Not sure

Yes

Video game designer

It's dyed blonde right now

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

yes

Depends-not the adult diapers either

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

Star Wars Triology

Yes

Drawers for storage

I don't watch sports

Creed, Allison Krause and Union Station

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

The Practice

36.FAVORITE CITY?

Not sure

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

Barney(Dog)

38.FAVORITE SONG?

Right now it's Speed-Montgomery Gentry

Don't really know

(Edited by Nemesis at 11:17 pm on July 21, 2003)

(Edited by Nemesis at 11:18 pm on July 21, 2003)

• 3 weeks later...

ok...im going to do this, and hope it doesnt take too long cos my bf will begin to feel ignored :(

ive been described as a bitch, lol, really im just guarded and aloof and maybe too quick to tell someone where they can stick their bloody opinions(read: i am a bitch)

i am about 5'1", about 115lbs, give or take 10.  shoulder length, very dark hair, dyed very red w/ thick blond streaks, have to say my eyes are brown, but theyre kindof reddish yellow really(not as scary as it sounds)

i have two kids, both boys, aged two and four. theyre fantastic, they keep me going, they are my life...but not my whole life.  

im 24, divorced, and have a pretty recent bf, who's great, actually baking me a cheesecake ri now :biggrin:

im a full-time student again(lets try this again, shall we?)

im from texas..still live in texas...but id have a log cabin in british columbia if i had it my way...but i dont

im bi-sexual...hmmm...still feels weird to be so open about that

close to my whole family, but i have an amazing relationship w/ my mum and step-dad.  lots of step- siblings, some really great, some can kiss my white ass.

ok...favourites, this'll be fun :)

Music: Tori Amos, Ani Difranco, Jewel, Alanis, most classic rock, a lot of hard rock(80's/90's hair bands rule!) 60's hippie-rock

Expression: "bugger off, asswipe!"  "well, fuck you, too, buddy"  

Movies: Lost and Delirious, American Beauty, Fried Green Tomatoes, Monty Python(all), One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest...thats all i can think of, im sure ive forgotten a couple

Books: wow...lots, lets go with...

Books i am reading right now: Imajica, by Clive Barker, Why I Am Not a Christian, by Bertrand Russell, Still Life with Woodpecker, by Tom Robbins...random others, Anne Rice, Stephen King...

Favourite Alcoholic drink:  hmmm, i have a lot of faves, my old standby is rum and coke...but id much prefer a joint to a drink anyway...

Have i ever been in love?:  um, yes, once...but i didnt do anything about it.(i made it my responsibility to protect her from her fundie family :( )

Glass half full or half empty?:  depend on whats in the glass, lol.  about 'hoomanity' in general, i tend to be rather cynical.  but when it comes to myself, personal ability and accomplishments, ive been described as "positive almost to the point of delusion" :biggrin:

ok...enough..i may come add later. jeez, im pretty boring, huh?

-holly

I'm sure I have done this one before, but I couldn't find it.  Oh well, here goes.....

Name: Claire

Height: 6ft ish

Hair Color: Dark.  I dye it different colours though..plum, red, blueblack.

Eye Color: blue-green

Nationality: British.  I have Cherokee, Spanish and Irish heritage.

Siblings/Ages: Nope, only child!

Do you have a job: I work for the government in Recruitment

What store do you shop at the most?: Charity Shops/thrift stores

~FAVORITES~

Day of the week: Saturday

Game: Monopoly

Food: Any kind of Seafood  

Restaurant: Any Italian restaurant

Music:I'm a DJ so I love House, Techno, Dance.  But at home I like to listen to lots of stuff; Soul, Rock, Indie, Hiphop!

Animals: My puppy Fraser.  He's a fox terrier. :)

Ice Cream: Lemon Sorbet

Drink: Lemonade

Thing to do: Horseriding, walk & look at nature, paddle in the sea, watch the stars.  Cheesy I know. :)

Sesame Street character: Big Bird!!

Favorite Fruit: Grapes

How many kids do you want: Got a son already who is 4, and a stepson age 9.  I would really love a daughter.

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT? With my boyfriend and son in a 3 bed house.

2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?  Taltos by Anne Rice.  Read it 3 times already, but I just love her books!

3.WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Bagpuss

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Probably a music magazine

6.FAVORITE SMELLS? Cut grass, The air after a storm, horses

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS? Banana, eurgghhh :(

8.FAVORITE SOUND? Bjork singing, she has the most spine tingling voice ever, rain falling and thunder rumbling in the distance

9.WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Losing someone you love

10.WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Why can't people leave me alone and let me stay in bed..lol

11.FAVORITE COLOR? Blue

12.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? Three

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Erin, Paighton or Madison for a girl, Cameron, Rowan or Harrison for a boy.

14.WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN LIFE? Family and Friends

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? CHOCOLATE.

17.DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST?  Don't Drive

18.DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yeah, my boyfriend!! :D

19.STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Probably one of my favourite things in the world, definitly cool

21.IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE? Not sure, probably Salvador Dali! :)

22.FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Baileys

23.WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN? Gemini

24.DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Only under duress

25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Artist

26.IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR? Bright red

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Yes, Still am

28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Half Full

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?  American Beauty, Girl Interrupted and Dancer in the Dark

30.DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? I try, I'm not a bad typist...I'm just not a very good one either. :)

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED? Dog fur

32.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER? 4

33.FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? ShowJumping

34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS? Bjork, Red Hot Chilli Peppers(Going to see them in a week!! :) )Blur, Stevie Wonder..too many to mention

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS? : Big Brother!!

36.FAVORITE CITY? London

37.NAME OF FIRST PET? My first family pet was Tuppy the tortoise, but MY first animal was Roze, my horse.

38.FAVORITE SONG? Isobel - Bjork  

39. FAVORITE ACTOR : At the moment it's Orlando Bloom, he is so hot!!

Hi everyone.

I myself am 23... I'm living in Canada I am roughly 5'2.. and underweight at 96 lbs/ 98lbs because I was born premature and never seemed to go over a 100. I have an identical twin sister who has also been through things that I have been through even though we never talk about to eachother. Actually the abuse at 16 with my ex and the abuse with her ex at the exact same time were best friends, weird huh? Hmm what else that is more postive...I have a wonderful boyfriend of over 2 yrs now. Even though there are things that bug me, only because of my past. Which I have posted a bit about. I just started posting today even though i've been a member for awhile, just likely not as long as most of you are. I've read alot of your posts and feel connected in a sort. I belong to other boards such of this and have bonded with many people. I hope I can bond with some people hear as well and share expierences and so forth.

• 4 months later...

When i first replied to this thread i posted as mellstew ( that seems so long ago now) so i thought id have another bash at the same questions i answered to see if ive changed much.

My name is Melanie. I no longer work im now on permanant sick benefits.

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

Live with my boyfriend Richard sort of! Ive not been out of hosptial very long and im supposed to be living with my mam but i never was all that great at doing as im told.

ive just finished Frank Skinner by Frank Skinner and im about to start Brave Mouth by Pamela Stephenson.

Winnie the pooh and tigger, Richard bought it for me alothough its alot dirtier than the first time i answered that question.

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Scrabble

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

Stopped reading them because they are full of crap.

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?

CHOCOLATE,  Richard's aftershave and vanilla

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?

bleach it triggers me (yes still)

8.FAVORITE SOUND?

silence or the sound of the road as i drive.

after S.I, the pain in my heart when i remember my babies

Need cuppa tea and wheres my fags

11.FAVORITE COLOR?

Purple

I rarely answer my house phone now unless im expecting a call. People i knwo and like have my mobile number if its urgent they'll ring that.

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

her name was Laura May after my mother

Hope i know because recently ive lost it and im deseperate to get it back.

15.FAVORITE FOODS?

Chocolate ( not choc ice cream though thats horrible) and chicken

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Summer fruits or strawberry actually!!!!!.

yes i do like to drive fast which may go along way to explaining why i thought it was ok to drive up a hill in second gear just so my car was going at 60 miles an hour

sometimes i do especially if im at my mams, my childhood teddy or the carebear that Sally bought me

I used to run around the garden when it rained i think that disturbed my parents a little, i still love storms

20.WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?

An Uno it was crap the door fell off!

my grandad

Taboo and lemonade

Leo bd is 31/7/81

of course how else will i get big and strong

Prime Minister of Great Britian i'd shake things up abit!!! This is still true from the first time i did this

My hair has been every colour you can imagine, purple, blue, red etc  right now i have very long sometimes annoying hair extentsions

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

yes

Depends on wether its got alcohol in it or not ( this is still the way i look at the glasss half full question!)

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

Harry Potter. Lord of the Rings Black Hawk down

No (tried to learn gave up because i couldnt be arsed it took longer)

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?

Rubbish and ashtrays, (yes still i dont clean very often)

Football, Sunderland rock!!!!

Tori Amos , Greenday, Easyworld, Embrace

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

Friends and ER

36.FAVORITE CITY?

York its so beautiful

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

Bangers and Mash (gold fish)

38.FAVORITE SONG?

My weakness is none of your buisness by Embrace

Tom Hanks, Ben Affleck, Drew Barrymore

Name - Olivia

Age - 15

Height - a little over 5'4"

Weight - 100 - 110 depending on the day

Hair color - dark blonde

Eye color - Hazel

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

Live with my Parents.

A book called "Something from the Nightside". A scifi book about a guy that has to go into another world to find a missing teenager.

I have a Blue's Clues one but I don't use it.

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Life or Monopoly

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

People

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?

Vanilla, coconut, or both at the same time

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?

The smell of my ex's house

8.FAVORITE SOUND?

The ocean

Loneliness, heartbreak, you get the point

My ex, "GET THIS STUPID DOG OFF OF ME!", and "I wonder what's on TV"

11.FAVORITE COLOR?

Blue

4 because then the answering machine picks up so I know who it is

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Ava Madelon (Madelon after my Mom and Grandma and Ava because I like it)

Happiness

15.FAVORITE FOODS?

My Mom's mac & chesse, Pizza, and anything with Pasta

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Vanilla

Can't drive...not old enough

Sometimes I sleep with a childhood doll or a big fluffy teddy bear I have

SCARY!

I haven't had one yet but I would love my first car to be a black 64 - 67 Mustang

Jon Bon Jovi; Johnny Rzeznik; or Christopher Meloni (I know I spelled his last name wrong) from Law & Order: SVU

*in a very innocent voice* I'm not supposed to have alcohol, I'm to young :;):.

Scorpio

Yes I love broccoli, always have

Actress on a soap opera

Blonde and Pink like Gwen Stefani used to have

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

I thought I was until him and my best friend went behind my back and made out

Does it really matter?

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

Rebel without a cause; The Leading Man; Bonnie and Clyde

Yes I taught myself

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?

Crap

14, always has been for some reason

Arena Football (Go Philly Soul!!!!!!!)

1. Bon Jovi, 2. Goo Goo Dolls, 3. Maroon 5, I could so go on

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

Law & Order (any of them); Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (only because I grew up with gay men); The Dead Zone

36.FAVORITE CITY?

Santa Cruz CA

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

Cecial (cat)

38.FAVORITE SONG?

I can't pick, to many good ones.

Jon Bon Jovi; James Dean; don't have a favorite female actress

SunshineDaydream

Name - Katy

Age - 22

Height - 5'6"

Weight - 135

Hair color - brown

Eye color - Hazel

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

Apartment by myself that I love

I just finished *A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius* by Dave Eggers again- for like the fifth time

It's a white piece of paper, but I guess technically my cat refuses to stop laying on it

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Monopoly!!!!

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

Cosmo, even though it's stupid  that or National Geographic

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?

Pine Trees, the smell of winter, honeysuckle, the occasional fart!

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?

Skunk, vegetables that are cooked mushy and the occasional fart!

8.FAVORITE SOUND?

The wind roaring through the mountains, quiet summer evenings with crickets chirping, mornings with birds outside my shower window

Loneliness, heartbreak, guilt

"Where's the button to set the alarm for 15 minutes from now"

or

"Fuck"

or"Yippee"

11.FAVORITE COLOR?

Green and recently Yellow

2 at least, soemtimes three

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Abigail Marie or some hippy crap

Nature and the Happiness that stems from it, Loving and safe and Healthy family

15.FAVORITE FOODS?

Grilled Cheese with swiss, My mom's Josh's stew, My dad's Roast in the Set it and Forget it, lobster, Crabs, Pickles, Milk

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Vanilla

Yes, and my f*cking driving record proves it....  I love driving fast

They are in the vicinity but not exactly no

Cool if they have lightning or  alot of snow

I learned to drive on a gray minivan that was falling apart

Andrew Jackson

Budwesier, Strawberry Margaritas, Fat Tire, 90 Schilling,

Cancer

Only when Mom forced me

President of the United States

Red

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

Unrequited Love and I are quite familiar

Is it monday or Thursday?

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

Lost in Translation and American beauty

No, I type with three fingers

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?

Some clothes

three, seven, thirty-seven- in that order

Rugby or Gymnastics

Outkast, Jack Johnson, The Eagles

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

Will and Grace, Six Feet under, Friends

36.FAVORITE CITY?

Flagstaff, Arizona

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

Benji, Now it's Pillsbury

38.FAVORITE SONG?

Jack Kerouac by Jack Johnson and anything by Widespread Pnic

Julia Roberts, Kevin Spacey

Don't remember doing this before, so here it goes..

Name - Maaike

Age - 22

Height - 169 centimetres

Weight - 50 kilos

Hair color - brown

Eye color - blue

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

Apartment i share with one of my best friends and her sister.. we're all students

The Terroristhunter

Hello Kitty

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Chess!!!

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

The newspaper

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?

Vanilla

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?

too many to write down

8.FAVORITE SOUND?

Music of my favorite singers, sad music, the sound of the summer

To feel alone, and the feeling i have when i realize the world is crazy and the leaders are messing it up (as a kid i thought they knew everything and now i know they don't know at all)

O my god, is it already that late??? I feel like i just fell asleep

11.FAVORITE COLOR?

blue and purple (but alot of clothes are black, i like that too)

depends on how fast i am finding my cellphone.. i never know where the damn thing is :)

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Noa i think

To feel silence and rest inside and to spend life the way you like it. I hope one day i feel happy and find a job that i like, so i go and do my daily things as a happy person, and not because i have to do them.. but rest, that's what i wish for, inside..

15.FAVORITE FOODS?

ice cream

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Vanilla

I don't have a drivers license

No but with a pillow in the shape of a heart

Cool

I have a bike

Ilse DeLange

Baileys

capricorn

No

Journalist , writer (and that's what i am going to be) I love to sing, and i think it would be great to be a singer and to perform, but i don't want to be famous, just anonymous me...

Brown, the way it is now, but i would love to have curls, and thick hair!

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

Yes i am now

i dont know, i know whats the best thing to say: half full

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

Lord of the rings and finding nemo

Yes i use all ten

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?

the scale to weigh myself and sometimes some shoes

Gymnastics

Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette, Ilse DeLange and U2

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

ER, The News and a daily dutch soap

36.FAVORITE CITY?

Barcelone, Spain

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

Knuffie

38.FAVORITE SONG?

Right at the moment: I still cry by Ilse DeLange

Sandra Bullock, Collin Farrel

Name - Kolee

Age - 25

Height - 5'6"

Weight - 130

Hair color - blonde

Eye color - blue

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

Old Victorian home with my 5 year old daughter

Mystic River

A picture my daughter made of an angle and the wings are made out of her handprints, very cute!

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

No board games for me, I like Texas Hold’em Poker, but favorite board game to play with my daughter – Scooby Doo, Get that Ghost

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

Lucky, I like to dream that someday I could afford really cool clothes like the ones in there.

6. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Lilies, hydrangea, cookies in the oven, spaghetti sauce simmering

7. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?

Corned beef and cabbage, I love the Irish but I could definitely do without that!

8. FAVORITE SOUND?

My daughter’s laugh when she gets the giggles

When I screw something up and the panic of trying to fix it before everyone finds out, I hate screwing up!

10. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?

”Already?”

11. FAVORITE COLOR?

Different shades of blue

About 3, but usually I just let the machine get it.

13. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Pari or Lily for a girl, Jack for a boy

My daughter without question

15. FAVORITE FOODS?

Pizza, steak, chocolate chip cookies, really good crab cakes, chicken alfredo

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Chocolate

Not extremely, usually just about 10 miles over the limit

No

19. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY?

Depends on my mood and if I have to go out in them

Plymoth Reliant, white and ugly

Jim Morrison

22. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK?

Vodka and Tonic made with Grey Goose vodka, or Amstel Light

23. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN?

Cancer

No, I don’t eat broccoli period

Architect

26. YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOUR?

Strawberry blonde

27. IN LOVE?

No, but I dream of it

I try to be a half full kind of girl but it gets tough somedays

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

So many to choose from, Terms of Endearment, Carlito’s Way, Leaving Las Vegas, Bridget Jone’s, School of Rock (I know sounds stupid but it was fun!), The Royal Tennebaum’s….

Possibly at times, but I have to look occasionally

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?

Clothes, shoes, and a knife, just makes me feel safer.

32. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?

I switch between 8 and 9, I have no reason for it though

American Football

Tori of course, John Hiatt, Beck, Outkast, Jimmy Buffett, Bob Marley, BB King, Howard & the White Boys

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

ER, Friends, L&O Spec. Victims, and oh god I am embarrassed to say – Young & the Restless

36.FAVORITE CITY?

I never go anywhere, but I guess Chicago

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

Two at the same time: Major, a big yellow German Shepard who barked at anyone who touched me and pulled me on my sled, and Tomas, a big tomcat who let me dress him in my doll’s dresses and never scratched me.

38. FAVORITE SONG?

Too many to say, but I love "Winter" by Tori, currently my fav. Tori song and I think I’ll leave it at that cause I could go on and on.

Clint Eastwood, Renee Zellweger, again I could choose a lot more but then I will be here all day!

Guest SweetSangria

who am i..

a college student

a writer

a musician

an animal lover

a  sensitive soul with a naughty, silly streak

a survivor

a daughter cousin godmother granddaughter and friend  

a movie lover

a bookworm

someone who likes to start random conversations in shopping centres with total strangers but will spend the whole night getting up the guts to ask a girl to dance.

someone who doesnt like eating meat or wars or anything that involves innocent things dying.

doggy mom to a dog who's sitting on my lap snoring  

melissa

Name - Lindsay

Age - 18

Height - 5'7"

Weight - ???

Hair color - blonde (well, not naturally!)

Eye color - hazel

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

Cramped dorm room w/my bestest friend in the whole world :)

Aside from my textbooks????  Um, well, I recently read the Tori Amos autobiography and After Silence

I don't have a mouse per se

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

I don't like board games any more after working at a camp this summer....it rained so much that it seemed like all we did was stay inside and play board games!!!

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

People

6. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Freshly baked bread, the ocean, spring rainfall

skunks and my brother's cologne (actually any cologne)

8. FAVORITE SOUND?

the crash of ocean waves at night when I'm at my aunt's house

feeling like I'm a failure

"Just 10 more minutes"

11. FAVORITE COLOR?

dark blue, green, lavender

around 2-3

13. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Madison or Paige for a girl....Braden or Joshua for a boy

true friendship

15. FAVORITE FOODS?

salad, pizza, lobster

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Chocolate

*sheepishly* yes....especially when I was up in northern Maine b/c there were hardly any cops there and the roads were really flat and wide

yes...a whole bunch actually

cool unless they wake me up then they're scary

I have yet to have my own car

I'm not sure really...maybe Simone de Beauvoir or Sojourner Truth

none

Cancer

yes...actually, that's the only part I really like

counselor

I already do dye it....blonde

27. IN LOVE?

No

usually half full

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

Forrest Gump, Moulin Rouge, The Patriot, Hearts in Atlantis....

yes

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?

some suitcases, bottled water, and shoes

33...that was always my number when I actually played sports and it just kinda stuck w/me

baseball or figure skating

Tori Amos, White Stripes, Sarah Mclaughlan, Evanescence, Plumb, Alanis Morissette etc

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

Law and Order SVU, What not to wear

36.FAVORITE CITY?

Boston!!!

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

Ariel which was a gold fish I had

38. FAVORITE SONG?

Nice Naive and Beautiful by Plumb or Spark by Tori Amos

Tom Hanks and Julia Stiles

Name - Kelly

Age - 36

Height - 5'3"

Weight - Let's NOT go there

Hair color - brown/blonde

Eye color - greenish brown

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

With my husband of 12 years and my three beautiful daughters

Just finished Danielle Steel's Thurston House

No mouse pad....laptop

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Haven't played a board game in so long......used to like Monopoly, but could never play to the end

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

Reader's Digest

6. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Anything baking, Yankee Candle called The Vineyard

skunks (especially in my car), ground coffee

8. FAVORITE SOUND?

A big thunder storm

Loneliness

"Can't sleep in...gotta get Kate up"

11. FAVORITE COLOR?

Yellow/blue

Depends on where the cordless is and how fast I can locate it.

13. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

No future child here....already done that (Kaitlyn, Alyssa, and Lauren)

Helping others

15. FAVORITE FOODS?

pizza, beef stew

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Vanilla

A little, but not too fast

No

Very Cool....unless they wake the kids up!

A 1979 Ford Pinto

Amy Grant

Don't drink

Leo

Yes I do.

A therapist

Reddish-brown

27. IN LOVE?

Yes

I try to keep it half full

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

Beaches, Freaky Friday

Yes...but it's really funny to read when I mess up!

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?

Books

3....don't know why....it just is

Figure Skating

Amy Grant

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

Law and Order SVU, CSI

36.FAVORITE CITY?

Don't really have one.

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

Patches....a dog

38. FAVORITE SONG?

Anything Amy Grant

Tom Hanks & Nicole Kidman

--------------

Name - Kate

Age - 20

Height - 175cm

Weight - 60kg

Hair color - brown

Eye color - brown

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

With my mum :)

the very interesting Veterinary notes for horse owners! it's for uni...

it's blue and has 'ikea' on it....my dog ate my old one, threw it up, and urinated on it. It was quite a funny moment actually.

4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

the game of life!

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

both cosmo and australian equestrian....

6. FAVORITE SMELLS?

garlic cooking, mangoes, and happy by clinique

sewerage ::::thumbs down::::

8. FAVORITE SOUND?

my music....and horses neighing.

feeling betrayed or uncared for.

that it can't REALLY be the time it says it is...

11. FAVORITE COLOUR?

Green

three

13. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Jacob or lucas or ashleigh or amy

being honest and uncruel and fair to all others (except of course certain people from the past)

15. FAVORITE FOODS?

Tacos, salt and vinegar chips, and salad sandwiches with loads of mayonnaise and wholeseed mustard.

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA?

Vanilla

I don't drive. but if i did i think i would.

Occassionally....sometimes i get afraid that if i don't care for them they'll hurt me in my sleep (my brother made me watch some terrible movies when i was young!)

spectacular

Um no type. haven't had one

martin luther king....captain cook so i could tell him what a loser he is.

here we go!! red wine, and lots of it!

Capricorn

sure do

Horse trainer/breeder

dark dark brown

27. IN LOVE?

Yes

depends on the day

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

the mighty ducks series (shame!!), brotherhood of the wolf, clueless, lord of the rings, ....there's so many more but they've all left my mind!

most definently!! for some reason i take pride in being a skilled typist...

fluff, a dead cockroach, and some budgie feathers.

dressage, show jumping, and eventing.

tea party, lacuna coil, marilyn manson, nirvana, muse, type o negative, paradise lost, faith no more, and so many more...

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS?

buffy, angel, seinfeld, frasier, and sadly, dawson's creek.

36.FAVORITE CITY?

brisbane and san francisco

37.NAME OF FIRST PET?

kim the most beautiful dog in the world.

38. FAVORITE SONG?

midlife crisis by faith no more, anything by lacuna coil, as well as a tie between heaven's coming down AND temptation by the tea party.

i don't really have one...i like the characters they play more.

kate!

• 3 weeks later...
My name is "Soaring Eagle" I'm (COMANCHE) I live in West Virginia with my wife "Morning Rain she is (CHEROKEE). We are Registered Members of the Native American Indian Federation. Our Tribe is a Inter-Tribal Tribe who's members are from 17 Indian linages. We live life today as our Ancestors once lived theirs. We are (PROUD) of our Ancestors and our Heritage they left for us. We seek daily to Honor them by living our life according to their ways. To gather our Tribe studies & learns from each other the History-Culture-and Traditions of their people. We practice & use our Native language ever day when comunicating with others. We have our own Tribal store where our people sell their handmade crafts. We support our Tribe without any outside contributions and at no time seek charity from others. We are (PROUD) people and of our way of life. All we ask for is to be allowed to live our life's  according to our ways. For this is our (RIGHT) handed down to us by our Ancestors. We also believe it is your (RIGHT) in agreeing or disagreeing with how we choose to live our life's. For it does not matter to us what you believe only what we believe and know to be right in our Hearts and Minds. This is what matters to us!!. We are after all "Living Beings" with feelings and emotions too. When given a chance we are capable of living with all the other people of the world. What we ask for is simple to be left alone and let us live our life's as it was intended. As our (Ancestors) lived theirs for their way is our way. This is simply all we ask for and appreciate it when allowed to live our life's this way. We bother no one and wish that no one bother us. Is this asking for to much we think not!!. For all of us are not (Stinking-Dirty-Savages) as we are believed to be. Not all of us go around Stealing and Killing. Some of us still today can be Friendly and Caring towards others if given a chance!!. It's true we are Native Americans but also Guilty of being Humans with Feelings and Emotions too. For now this is all I will say. ("THANKS").

• 2 weeks later...
Guest crystalbutterfly81

Name - Crystal or Crystal Lee

Age - 22

Height - 5'6"

Weight - 250

Hair color - brown

Eye color - brown

1.LIVING ARRANGEMENT

Apartment by myself, by movin back into the house i halfown with my sister candice(next week ack) , he son and the faherS!!!of her two children (yes my life is that of jerry springer) my 6month olf niece Crystallynne and my 2 year old nephew Mike

the long walk by stephen king

i pathetically do no have a mousepad, its a BOP Magazine with hilkary duff and ashton the cover ( i am 22, i am a FREAK)

4.FAVORITE BOARD GAME?

Monopoly!!!!

5.FAVORITE MAGAZINE?

Actually not BOP, but Glamour and Jane

6.FAVORITE SMELLS?

my perfume Very Sexy For Her, lavender, fresh linen, the scent after the rain, moist dirt, freshly paved asphalt, pledge, new book smell.....

7.LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS?

Farts, tuna fish, body odor

8.FAVORITE SOUND?

Early morning birds,ska music

guilt

differen things

11.FAVORITE COLOR?

purple and green accen ted together

a few, and this is where i share that i hate the phone, and confess that most of the time i just let ring!

13.FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?

Isabelle and Connor

Happiness, contempent, and most of all the truth

15.FAVORITE FOODS?

Pancakes,crab, roast, watermelon, tomatos, pizza(preferbly thin crust dominoes), bread, butter pecan ice cream, hambugers........uhh i'ma big girl, i DO enjoy food

and the best food combo is cottage cheese with maple syrup (i can see the look of shock haha)

16.CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? neither butter pecan

NO! I am a granny driver, just y-day my friend zack told me so ahh!

no, but i have huggapillow

cool! i love being at home, cuddled up in bed during a storm it i so comforting.

Scary when i am drivng in it,since i am a granny driver

I my first car is my presen car its a 1971 Pontiac VenturaII, green, with green crushed velvet interior, i love my car!!!!

Cleo Andrews (more widely known as vc andrews) writer of my favorite books

Natural Ice, thanks to my fried artemis prime,i dn drink much and prefer virgin tropical drinks since alcohol tastes gross to me

Virgo

Only when Mom forced mei do not eat broccoli, ewwwwwww

25.IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? dog food taster!

copper redish

27.EVER BEEN IN LOVE?

no

28.IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? half full

29.FAVORITE MOVIES?

sound of music, au revoir les enfants(goodbye children), life as a house, ghost world, and welcome to the dollhouse

nope

31.WHAT'S UNDER YOU BED?

an orange (hmm)

Gymnastics

34. FAVORITE MUSICAL ARTISTS?Slapstick, Lawrence Arms, Telegraph,  They Might Be Giants, The Exceptions, Mustard Plug, The Aquabats, Ataris, Alkaline Trio, Tuesday, The Broadways, Rude Squad, Fang-Shooey, The Busdrivers, An Everyday Exchange, The Gaslight Addition, All Ages, The Bipeds, Agent 51, Coquettish, Big D and the Kids Table, Bim Skala Bim, Clash, TreePhort, Louis Prima, Sinatra, Skanatra, Outkast Possum Dixon, Softball, Potshot, Scared of Chaka, Bix Beiderbecke, The Refreshments, Skankin' Pickle, The Calicoes, Dance Hall Crashers, Atomic Fireballs, Bis, Dan Potthast, Dick Dale, Dead Milkmen, Ramones, Fountains of Wayne, Flaming Lips, Beastie Boys, Hot Stove Jimmy, Eclectics, Parka Kings, Eels, For Squirrels, Knowledge, Fishbone, Ben Folds Five, Hepcat, Superdrag, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet, Glenn Miller, Mike Ness + Social Distortion, Self, John Linnell, Mono Puff, A-Ha, Skunks, Atom and His Package, Usuals, Madness, Let's Go Bowling, The Vindictives, Greenhouse, MU330, Less than Jake, Superdot,  Link 80, Jeffries Fan Club, Gangster Fun, Hum, Mr. Bungle, Fighting Hellfish, Pavement, Mel Torme, Mr. Meano and the Clodhoppers, Bum Ruckus, Recess Rejects, Stamp'd, Noseless Nixon, The Indecisives...

35.FAVORITE TV SHOWS? The Tribe,Higher Ground (thank you WAM) Friends,Thats 70's Show, 7th Heaven, Days Of Our LIves

36.FAVORITE CITY?

Normandy, France. It was s awesome when I was 16 and went with about 10 people from my high school

37.NAME OF FIRST PET? Butterscotch

Now its pepper, zero59, melt sullivan, and slap

38.FAVORITE SONG? at the moment hey ya and I believe in a thing called love

hayden christensen and caleb ross (both males, sorry laides)