Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
linnea

Let's share something good with each other

83 posts in this topic

it was of christmas..i was 4 and it was the last year i believed in santa but by far the greatest. I have video of it and i was cute as crap and i had cute sayings that i had learned from all my big 6 year old friends at day care that i totally would cringe saying today but the part i remeber most was this cinnamon vanilla smell mixed with my basement smell and i was wearig these white stockings with a red stitch on the toe and i had this dinosaur that was a rockstar and she had a blue microphone and a purple tummy with a jewel and long hair and i like loved that toy and i also had gotten these lisa frank sttckers that came on a roll and i intended to put them everywhere. And my mom had put me in these cowboy boots that i remeber i was for sme reason horribly uncordinatied.thats all i remember but it was amazingly magical and warm and happy

Another early childhood memory that I'm recalling atm, is mine and R's dad makeing green syrup for our pancakes. :lol:

getting my brother so full of chocolate cake mix all over him that my mom told him off. (positive for me not so for him maybe, but mom was the dumb one for leaving a 7 and 2 yr old alone with cake mix lol)

My earliest happy memory is ...sitting with my mom and dad watching Apollo 11 splashdown. I was three years old.

I'm new here and this is my first post. My earliest memory is when i was thirteen and the man that... well this man left and was never to be seen or heard from again. That was the fourth happiest day of my life.

Sitting in my backyard reading a book about bugs.

This is a great thread. it's good to focus on happy stuff.

My earliest happy memory is of teaching my brother to ride my skateboard when I was 5 and he was 3. He kept falling off, so I cleaned up his cuts, and showed him how to ride properly.

Danny.

Edited by DW123

the day we got my dog, Lucky... definitely a positive memory