Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Momof2

Why this group is special

36 posts in this topic

-------

boosting for new members cause I like it...

sorry if boosting my own message is a no-no..

Michelle (self-booster ;-)  )

(((((Michelle)))))))
     If that wasn't great writing, then I don't know why it brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much. I needed that, and it was all so true. I second the motion for Wonderful Threads Forum.
                  Thank you.
                                                  Emili

Definitely belongs in the Wonderful Threads Forum, I reckon!!
Amazing, touching words.
Thank you....
(((hugs)))
Lili xxx

((((Micheele)))
WOW, that was amazing.  
Thank you so much for writing that.
~Pen

#Moderation Mode

[url="http://www.welcometobarbados.org/CGI-BIN/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=9&topic=28"]Moved here[/url]

very very true and beautiful
thanx

love
liesel

thank you. your message is so important to me, i will print it out and carry it in the emergency procedure folder my therapist had me create. i carry inspirational messages and loving letters from friends in addition to what to do when i am in crisis. i need to be reminded of my value as a person. i still have problems believing that.

((((((Michelle))))))

Thanks for putting into words what I've felt from everyone in my first week here. Like widefront, I will print this out to carry with me.

golden lady

" ...'til out of evil, good has come."  Zilpha Keatley-Snyder, "Black and Blue Magic"
(if I remember correctly)

((((((((((((((Mom))))))))))))))))),

This post brought tears to my eyes, but in a very good way! Just because you didn't mention my name in specific, I know I was included and that feels FANTASTIC right now! I hadn't seen this post before tonight, and in a way I am glad because reading it now couldn't have come at a better time!!! Thank You for posting it, and making me smile!

HUGS,
liliangel

I havent been here long but I feel this group is special because they are empowering uplifting and been thru something similiar as everyone else or knows about it in the same way as they know someone close to them whos been thru it. :yahoo:

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0