Guest crying angel

Welcome new people

60 posts in this topic

Hello, new to the site. I am a multiple rape survivor. One being someone I never knew, and the other being a partner. I have just recently started to talk about it and come forward. Anyone have any good books or sites they would like to suggest?

Hello Abbeyjoy,

Welcome :)

Good for you for taking steps in our recovery and coming forward! I thought that you might like to check out the book forum there are discussions for healing books. I hope that you will find the books that you are looking for

Lucy :)

Hello all,

I am new to this site but have been following it for a few weeks. I am a sexual assault survivor and have been working intensively within the last year to heal. After lots of work I can see manifestations of growth within many facets of my life. Thank you for the opportunity to find support and to share within a safe and supportive forum. I am very much looking forward to taking the next steps in my journey!

I am a mom to three little boys.

Abused from toddler to teen by my grandfather.

New here because I can't carry this alone any longer...and I want to heal.

Hi Desertfox,

Welcome! You may want to visit our "Introduce Yourself" forum found here. :)

hug.gifhug.gifhug.gif

Peace to you,

Susan

hello everyone, Im new here.

From Scotland. Really need some healing space just now.

So hi all and look forward to getting to know you xx

As a mother of a young child who disclosed in September I had no where to go. So many people (all parents themselves) are so quick to dismiss him but I cannot.

I hope if one of their children said somthing they will listen and have the balls to do somthing. I have lost friends and family over my choice to believe him... he's 4 years old I should believe him first

Hi new to the site here and new to admitting to the abuse after 25 years I finally to a stand. Reaching out is hard for me it took weeks for me to get this far....

Hi ccr,

Well done for reaching out! None of us should remain silent or try to handle abuse alone. Take your time and share when you're ready. We'll be hear listening and supporting you!

hug.gifhug.gifhug.gif

Peace to you,

Susan

Hai... Is this thread still on?

Well just wanna say so happy to find this community.. where i can find other people who can understand...

the first time i was assaulted was when i 5yr old by my cousin.. after that when i was about my 25of age by a partner for a long time.. even until now i still have doubts if i named it a harrassment n rape or not. But he ripped the very existance of me.. im loosibg myself, made me cry every night n hate myself...

Now in the age of 32 i dont feel like having a support system, i've told 1friend about it, but she dont believe.. that hurt me so much.. maybe because i lived in a country that dont have much knowledge about 'even a partner can rape'.. or maybe people just dont want to hear... well i stop having hope to share my 'story' until i found pandy.. even writing this make me feel a little bit better.. thank you