Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

"Dinky" is such a nice name for our dragon...There's someone (or two) that I want him to drop a poopie on...but, I can't tell ya...

*lil michelle sits down next to  lil sasha she is not ready to be a teenie either. She brigs some crayons with her. :)*

eeewww...Teenies! Yucky!

They think there so cool...sep their not!

**"teenies weenies

bubble head beenies"**

(giggles)

Oh what a wonderful story!  And Dinky is such a wonderful name! This makes me sooo happy that you all like to make up stories too. hehe.  And we can keep the story going and going and going- until someone wants to add the "happily ever after forever and ever"  hehe.  

That's what's nice about here...the "Pandy's Park"...

it's all Happily Ever After...right?

I'm feelin' lonely today...where are you guys?

Are ya hidin'?

lil sasha wants to play with lil Di is that ok? What do you want to play?

Hey I wonder if we can have a huge big party for lonely little Di and somebody whispered to me that little Whitehorse is still lonely here too so they can be our guests of honour and we can all bring our favourite food.

I want chocolate crackles (dispatching teen self to go buy rice bubbles, copha, butter and cocoa)

Liyttle Lou is a little worried 'cause there are still people who are too scared to come and play with us...I wish they would...I wish I wish..

Anyway I gotta go and make choccy crackles for the party and we can have rided too! I want a bouncing castle I love it and I'm scared of the roller coaster

I think Dinky is a cool name too :)

oooh a partysounds like lots of fun for everyone, we  hope that everyone will come and play. We wish people weren't scared to play too, maybe they will come play soon.

We will bring lots of balloons to a party. We like to bounce on a bouncey castle...that is so much fun and make us giggle and laugh.

Nadey you are such a cute little girl who thinks up groovy names I just want to give you a big kiss MWA there!

awww thank you bunches, likes kisses from friends.

I give you a hug, I only got little arms though but can still give you a big huggie

(((lou)))

Hey Nadey you are so little I wanna give you a piggyback...hey maybe some of the bigger littles can give piggy backs top the little littles and we can have a horsey-race....

hey I love piggy backs...don't drop me though!

I hope someone else will give others piggy backs because a horsey race sounds fun...have to wait and see will anyone else want to have a race

im too scared to piggy back ride so i'll just sit and watch.

who wants some watermelon? i brought some.

*bites into a piece of watermelon and spits a seed at lou*

:biggrin: that was a oopsy

little mingo finally decideds she wants to play.  

she shyly goes up to little whithorse:

I like watermellon.   Do you have any salt?

I brought strawberrys from my garden ..  do you want some?

thank you for the flowers lil michelle . .  they are pretty

ohhh ohh lil michelle wants some watermelon :) yummmmm!  hi lil mingo do you want to blow bubbles with me?? I brought lots of extra wands.  

mingo i LOVE strawberries!!!! here is some salt for you!

Bubbles!!!   I dont need a wand  though . .

lil mingo reaches in bubble solution and forms her hands in a ring and blows a huge bubble.  and grins alwmost a big.  

Yea!!!!!

can we make really big bubbles  with string like you see on tv . . ????

(Edited by mingo at 10:12 pm on Jan. 22, 2002)

ooooooh bubbles!!!!!

iwant to blow some too wow mingo how do you do that?

i want to do that too

little zoomy misses you all and just wanted to sneak around the corner and say something. she says she won't be totally gone. and she is only an email away or a msg on msn or a phonecall for the people who have her number. you can contact her anytime. she still loves all of you and doesn't want you to be sad just because of her. she feels bad for making some of you cry. she is sad to leave but she feels it is for the best right now. she may come back someday, and she will still be reading some posts and maybe popping into the chatroom.

please dont be sad. you all have enough stuff to make you sad don't let zoomy make you feel sad.

for those who don't know my email and msn its zoomy1981@hotmail.com and i am online ALOT. email me as much as you like, msn me as much as you like. i would love to keep in touch with as many of you as possible.

love always,

zoomy.

:(

*lil aoife likes seeing all the other kids playing, and she feels really welcome, and glad no one is mean to her. She feels really sad and dirty though, so pulling her knees into her chest and resting her forehead on them, she starts to cry, so quietly that no one could possible hear it*

awww...we heard you crying, it is ok to cry we sorry you feel sad and upset...we only very little and only have little arms but can give you a big cuddly hug and wipe away your tears.

(((aoife))) we hope you will be :)ing soon

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0