Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

*lil Michelle walks over twidling her hair and lies down with everyone else.  She brings her blankie with her :)*

lil sasha is tired and sad can she lie down on the blanket with lil aoife,lil lou, lil did and lil steph, lil donnie and lil michelle? I promise not to take up too much room and to be quiet.

lil steph starts to cry and asks for a group hug but we lose our balance and go tumbling back to the blanket in a fit of giggles...we are so silly

*Lil donnie hugs lil sasha* You can have my place on the blanket, ill lay on the cool grass...:)

*lil michelle moves over and offers lil sasha some of her blankie, then she falls back laughing with the rest from lil stephs group hugs (((((((lilsteph))))))* *wipes away lil stephs tears* *lil donna can have some of lil michelle's blankie too..it's really big :)*

little gaia joins everybody on the blanket, and she brings her own blanket, pinky, and her dinosaur, Fur-Fur, & her pooh bear... anybody can hold one of them if they need to for a while...

*feeling ugly, whitehorse climbs her huge chestnut tree to try and hide, but her blond hair bleached almost white by the sun is just not good camouflage, but she hides anyway pretending to be invisible*

-Being new around, I'm shy to join in the group who all seem to know each other... but I spot Whitehorse's beautiful hair sticking out of her hiding place... and decide to go see if I can spy on the other kids with her...

-Maybe if we pretend to be having more fun then them, they'll be curious and come see us.

*reaches her hand down to help nancy up*

lets pretend :)

Lil Nancy, well Lil Donnie saw you too....we may know each other but i LOVE new friends.....wanna color?

hey there

i can see you up the tree, come play with us

its fun you get to do all sorts of fun things

bear dat

Shaina thinks Whitehorse is beautiful.

"I like animals too, just like you.  Would you like to ride my pony?  His name is Trigger, and he loves kids.  My dog is Rowdy, and he's the sweetest of all!  Come on down and play!  I brought my Lincoln Logs and we can build cabins or a whole frontier town with them.  And my Mom sent a jug of kool-aid and some friend apple pies.  Who wants some?"

*at the sound of kool-aid she jumps from her tree and runs*

i LOVE kool- aid everyone calls me a kool-aid kid and when i go to school everyone laughs at me cause i have a red kool-aid moustache but i dont mind.

i have a dog named lassie she is the greatest she loves to play, my pony mari had to go back to her mommy to learn a few grown up horsie things so i have to wait for her to come back. i always  wanted a horse named trigger from the show i dont know what it was called.

ok im gonna shut up now and pet triggers soft nose i love the velevet soft right between their nostrils.

Shaina puts Trigger's saddle on, it's black with little silver conchas.

"Climb on, we'll take a ride together!"

jumps up on trigger, giggling with excitement.

can we run real fast? i love the feeling

Can I come and play too??? I brought my shovel so we can dig holes and fill them with water like a little swimming pool, I like them, and I like playing in the mud and dirt with GI Joes and cars... I like rolling down hills and swinging on swings.... makes me feel like I'm flying.  My parents sometimes call me monkey cause they say I have more energy and try to climb everything just like a monkey....expecially trees. I don't wear very nice clothes mostly just hand me downs, but I got pretty curly short brown hair... and I love playing.

~~tears in eyes~~ **sniffles**

Our friend Zoomy's leavin'...and that makes me sad...

I need a hug...and maybe some Kool Aid, too..**sniffle**

***runs over and hugs Di*** i have some red kool-aid if ya want some....its yummy in my tummy......i woke up form my nap....and everyone was gone....boy that was scary...but i found you all....GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!

Hey Lil' Di...big Lou's gonna send our mate Zoomy a mail and make her a phonecall and try to get her to come back....hands cool aid to Lil' Di....

And...oh her'es a pearljamprincess who likes mud as much as I do....Hi! Let's go dig a big deep hole....

**Trying to sing a happy song- though she doesnt feel very good***

Oh I wish I wish I were a fish

From the land of fishiness... lalala

I'll gladly trade my pink overalls to anyone *sticks out tongue*

Maybe I should start a story for everyone?  Maybe I can cheer myself up too.  Im so glad Big Lou's sending a mail to Zoomy.  We'd miss her if she went bye byes.

Once upon a time there was a wonderful family- the Pandys family- and they took great care of each other.  THey lived in a castle made of icecream and cottoncandy, and all things that are yummy.  The castle was safe and secure, and made everyone who visited happy, even if they had BIG problems.  No bad people were allowed in the happy castle, and the Pandy's family always sung happy songs, and played all day.  They loved hugs, and stories, and games, and mud, and water balloons, and everything fun.  Nothing ever went wrong at the Pandys house.  They were all brothers and sisters in their hearts and it made then happy and feel very safe when they were together...

any one wanna add to the story?

And...there were special rooms for the teenage "innies" that were really cool with disco lights and a mega-collection of CD's

And quiet rooms with beautiful pictures and books and crayons for kiddies who just wanted to be quiet and a pond with lots of cute little ducks..and we had a nice dragon in the cellar but he was only nice unless baddies came and then he et them up!

What was the dragons name?

..and our dragon has wings and he can fly right over the tops of baddies and do a big poo on thier heads and they get drowned in it 'cuz he does real big ones hee hee

can we call the dragon dinky we got a dragon called dinky and he is very nice.

And there were magic windows in the castle, windows that led out on to every beautiful world imaginable...quiet forests, sunny beaches, snow covered meadows...and each world was safe for family who lived there...

lil sasha is sad cause zoomy is gone but she's feeling a little better cause her friend big Lou is going to ask zoomy to come back.

Lil sasha doesn't want to be a teenie yet and do big things so she's going to just stay little and sit in the corner watching all the teenies.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0