Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who wants to play?

647 posts in this topic

HI its Mel again sorry i ran away before. Can I play again please? I promise i wont run away anymore. I have brought my swing ball and some bats will someone help me stick it it the ground so we can play. Hey Lou, bear dat, Stephy, everyone who wants to play swing ball with me?

*runs over and helps mell* i just got back too, i went to the beach :) and watched fireworks and built castles....maybe we can all go to the beach together sometime :)

did someone say lego??? i looooooooooove lego.

"Thank you serenity".  Hey is zoomy still here i was hoping she would show me how to swing real high. Hey so you all know who i am im the little girl with the blue dugerees on and red wellies. I have long brown hair that my mum ties in plaits for me. I put my wellies on so i can jump in the mud. Splashhhhhhhhhhh Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeee MUD.

Rose walks by the park - she hasn't been able to play before because her mommy made her stay in with a cold.  But now she's all better, dressed in her groovy dungarees and fave red teeshirt, and she knows she's got a good chance in the skipping games.  Has anyone got a watergun?  My mommy gave me a wahing up liquid bottle to use.  I've got cookies also.....

Yay, this is fun, the sun is shining and I'm playing with the other kids....

WOW TROY I just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE fire engines.....and that siren is the best!!!! WHhhhhhheeeeeeee.....this is sooooo much fun.  

Hey any one up for a came of hide and seek....i am a good hider...but i wanna count ready goo *1.....2.....9....3....11ty.......6.....27....*

hey everyone *peeks her head in* wow :) I want to play..can I join you all in building stuff with legos?  Legos are my favorite

Lil Leah is getting very sleepy, it's been a long fun day. She lays down next to aoife with her special blanket and watches her build with the lego. and she smiles as she sees lil michelle peek her head ina dn says in a tired lil voice...sure michelle come in :) then goes back to watching aoife transform blocks into magic things

Does anyone know any good stories to tell? or songs to sing?

lil' troy is very impressed with lil' aoife's building.

michelle, you should help too!

hi rose! can i have a cookie please?

i'm so glad everyone likes legos!

hiya lil' steph!!

troy-boy

***BIG YAWN*** im sleepy too....can i come on ur blankie leah? im weally tired.....*yawns eyes get heavy* pretty palease

**runs as quickly as she can to the park**  WOOHOO! Im here!  **a huge grin on lil AJ's face, with her long blond hair back in a pony tail, and wearing pink which she hates** Im gonna do cartwheels Im so happy!  **starts flipping over and over and over** ooh ooh!  Waves to Leah- I have some great stories of princesses and castles, and always with a happy happy ending!  :) hehe

Hey AJ I'll swap you my t-shirt for your pink if you like 'cuz I loooove pink it's my best colour. I love stories about princesses and castles too. Somtimes I write them and tie the paper together with red wool.

Hey has anybody got any swap-cards I have a biiig collection with cute little babies and pretty girls and dogs and cats.

I know a silly song it's a little bit sad but more silly

Deep blue sea baby deep blue sea

deep blue sea baby deep blue sea

deep blue sea baby deep blue sea

It was Willie What got drownded in the deep blue sea

My nan gets mad when I sing that 'cause she says "what got drownded" is bad speaking but I like it.

Um...(giggling) I know another little bit rude one

Little miss Muffet

Sat on her Tuffet

Eating her curds and whey (they sound real yuck don't they)

Along came a spider

Who sat down beside her

And she said "p*ss off hairylegs"

bear dat runs around and round aoife and the others

singing

the cats got the measles

the measles the measles

the cats got the measles

the measles got the cat

he he  he he

i am so so happy,but so so sleepy as well

im gonna curl down here beside this tree and wrap my coat up warmily round me and get some sleep

i feel so so safe here

has anyone seen lil sal,i miss her

maybe she will come by tommorrow,just maybe

*yawns* falls asleep saying maybe

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lil felix and tigger curl up at her feet

kitty and calvin like the attention that they are getting from the others

puurrrrrrrrrrrr purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr they think

life is just puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrffffecctt

Hey my friends is it okay if Little Lou says she feels a little bit scared and is starting to feel serious and quiet again can I have a hug and something to make me laugh

Maybe we can just look at the pretty pretty flowers for awhile....and later I will be st George and kill a dragon...

Hey Aoife...I still have some milo....want some?

Sure can! I have a spoon and the handle is a love-heart and I brought it just for you....

hi Cat!

hey! Cat and Lou and Aoife, if you like, i can put on a silly play for you. i have all these funny hats you see, and a gigantic elephant suit and a busted mini-guitar that big nice troy gave me, so i can make a theatre play if you want. they are fuuuny!!! :)

troy-boy

Lil' Lou and Lil' Aoife...sometimes feelin' big is scary, huh? But we always got each other...and that's all that matters.

Come lay on my blanket here...we can hold hands and the stars are coming out...aren't they beautiful. Especially sharin' em' with all of my friends...

can we sing silly songs too?  my lips are purple from grape italian ice...anyone else want some?

Hey Lil' Lou and Lil' Aoife, i drew some pictures of flowers and the sunshine for you...hope they make you smile some..:)

*Lil' Donnie hugs you both...*

*lil Aoife smiles (covered in milo) and lies on the blanket with Lil Di and Lil Lou and Lil Donnie and Lil Steph and watches Lil Troy's play and looks at Lil Donnie's picture*

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0